Hereinafter we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of your personal data when visiting our Instagram account “adore.blogmariage“. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. Controllers, Data Protection Officers
(1) The person responsible (“Controller”) within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the natural or legal person which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
(2) Controller within the meaning of the GDPR for the personal data processed by ourselves when you visit our Instagram account is Cécile Kotsch, Marstallstrasse 7, 63075 Offenbach am Main, phone 01708456692, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter “we”).
(3) You can contact our Data Protection Officer as follows: Cécile Kotsch.
(5) You can contact Instagram’s Data Protection Officer following the instructions on facebook.com/help/contact/540977946302970.
2. Statistical evaluation of page visits (“Insights”)
(1) When you visit our Instagram account, personal information about you (e.g. age, gender, language and location) and your activities (e.g. which posts you have read, commented on or rated as “Like”) will contribute to statistical reports we are provided with by Instagram. Instagram calls these statistics “Insights”. From these statistics we can read, for example, for which age groups which of our posts are particularly interesting. However, from “Insights” we cannot draw any conclusions about individual persons. In particular, we cannot identify the people who have visited our Instagram account. This data processing is based on our legitimate interest in making an attractive offer to visitors to our Instagram account by taking the „Insights » into account and in meeting our visitors’ interests with the contents on our Instagram account (Article 6 para. 1 f GDPR).
(3) We ourselves have no influence on the compilation of the “Insights” and the associated data processing by Instagram. We neither have access to the raw data the „Insights“ are compiled from.
Instagram uses various cookies. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your device when you visit the Instagram platform and which enable Instagram and certain service providers co-operating with Instagram to recognise your device on your next visit, as far as your internet browser permits this according to your preferences in your browser’s settings. Instagram explains how these cookies work and which purposes they serve in detail at help.instagram.com/1896641480634370. We — as the provider of the individual Instagram account “adore.blogmariage“ — do not have access to the cookies nor to the data associated with them.
4. Contacting us
(1) When you contact us via Instagram, Instagram will forward the message you have entered to us together with your contact details and other personal data (e.g. name, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth) that you have stored in your Instagram account, to the extent that you have authorised this data to be forwarded.
(2) If you send us a message by e-mail, we will save your message along with the sender details (your name and e-mail address) in order to be able to answer it and also to respond to possible subsequent questions. For the reception, storage and sending of e-mails, we use an e-mail provider who acts for us as a processor in accordance with Article 28 GDPR.
(3) This data processing is based on our legitimate interest to read and answer your message and handle possible follow-up requests from you (Article 6 par. 1 f GDPR). We will erase the information collected from your message no later than at the end of the calendar year that follows upon the last communication with you on your request, subject to the provision in the following paragraph.
(4) If you send us a message with information legally relevant for the contractual relationship, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 par. 1 b GDPR, regardless of how you transmitted your message to us. In such a case, we will erase the data related to your message as soon as all mutual claims arising from the contractual relationship have been completely settled and the commercial and fiscal retention periods have expired.
5. Your Rights
With regard to your personal data we process, you have the following rights:
(1) You have the right to obtain a confirmation from us as to whether we process personal data concerning you. If this is the case, we will inform you about the personal data stored about you and the further information in accordance with Article 15 par. 1 and 2 GDPR.
(2) You have the right to have your inaccurate personal data rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
(3) You can demand the erasure of your personal data concerning you under the conditions of Article 17 par. 1 GDPR without undue delay, as far as their processing is not necessary according to Article 17 par. 3 GDPR.
(4) You may demand that we restrict the processing of your data if one of the requirements of Article 18 par. 1 GDPR applies. In particular, you can request the restriction instead of an erasure.
(5) We will communicate any rectification or erasure of your personal data and a restriction of processing to all recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will also inform you about these recipients if you request it.
(6) You have the right to receive the personal data which you provide to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may also request that we transmit the data to another controller without hindrance, where technically feasible.
(7) As far as a data processing is based on your given consent, you have the right to, withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
(8) ON GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, YOU MAY, AT ANY TIME, OBJECT TO PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA; this right applies to a processing, according to Article 6 par. 1 f DPRG, necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child. If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process the personal data in question unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of you, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(9) IN CASE WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES (E.G. NEWSLETTER), YOU MAY, AT ANY TIME, OBJECT TO PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING, WITH THE RESULT THAT WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR THESE PURPOSES.
(10) If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the GDPR, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. This does not exclude other administrative or judicial remedies.