Once again, wedding photographer Christophe Serrano showed a lot of creativity by organizing with workshop for photographers. Surrounded by talented wedding providers such as wedding designer Linda Champenois and floral designer Esther Lamarche , he set up various tableaux with breathtaking aesthetics. Wedding photographer Aline Lallemand had the chance to participate in this unique experience and exclusively delivers this love story to us at Château de Baronville "Like a Bird". we are swooning over the haute couture dresses, modern and refined settings, the poetic story of these two young women with thwarted loves.
It is the story of a young woman who lives at the Château de Baronville (Château de la Baronnie), an agricultural and forest estate dating from the 19th century, located in the small village of Béville-Le-Comte (28700), in the department of Eure-et-Loir. A magnificent Chateau with beams, moldings, sumptuous paintings and magnificent sculptures with a magnificent and bright entrance which will be decorated by florist Esther Lamarche. One morning, this young woman wakes up, in a slightly hazy atmosphere, near the one who shares her life. Their gestures are slow, gentle, hugging each other to enjoy the present moment, a moment alone. We discover the personality of her friend, with a strong character, who loves living in this Château, parading in haute couture dresses and wearing expensive jewelry, while putting a few drops of “Coco Mademoiselle” on her neck. She feels the suffering of her friend, who wants to leave.
Our young woman is getting ready for the meal, she is fighting against her feelings, torn between the love of her who shares her life and that of a man. She thinks of him, she thinks of her, she feels locked up like a little bird in her cage.
During the meal, an argument breaks out between the two women.
She offers him freedom, like a bird to whom we open the cage, the bird which takes flight.
Our young woman flees the Château, in a haute couture dress with a soft, silky texture, to discover the world and discover new sensations. The man who obsesses her thoughts finds her on the rooftops of Paris.
They are walking together at Palais Royal. Both set off to live their own story.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Aline Lallemand
- Workshop: Christophe Serrano Wedding
- Artistic Direction; Design and Styling: Linda Champenois
- Floral designer: Esther Lamarche Design Floral
- Filmmaker: Chromata Films
- Drone footage: The Dronalist
- Wedding Planner: Laetitia Caroline
- Venue: Château de Baronville
- Models: Aissa Isabelle Mathieu
- MUAH: Manon Stormacq
- Stationery: Atelier Preszburger
- Cake designer: Wedding Cakes and Co
- Dresses: Viktor and Rolf at bridal boutique: Métal Flaque – Rara Avis at bridal boutique: Top Bridal Paris – Tony Ward
- Jewelry: Anna Rivka & Jonida Ripani
- Wedding Shoes: Jimmy Choo – Bella Belle
- Groom´s attire: Rives Paris
- Rentals: Maison Options
- Ceramics: Caroline Augier
- Linens: Maison Note
- Accessoires & surface flatlay: The Flatlay Design
- Goodies: Magnolias on Silk
Did you like this love story at château de Baronville? Check those related articles: