Updated February 2021
You are a photographer, a wedding vendor, you wish to see your editorial or real wedding published on Adoré the French Fine Art Wedding Blog?
A Parisian elopement, a wedding in a Venetian palace, an intimate ceremony in Mallorca… If you think your work will make me swoon, send it over!
The Blog wish to publish wedding inspiration and real weddings in France, Europe and French overseas.
- Priority will be given to shootings submitted exclusively to the blog and to the work of Vendor Guide Members. Please submit recent work 2020 or late 2019.
- We no longer accept shootings and editorials already published on French or European blogs (exception for wedding fashion, marketing campaign) , and we will publish only very few shootings already featured on other international wedding blogs.
What we are looking for: (Europe and French Overseas)
- Bridal, chic, fine art, fashion forward editorials
- Bridal fashion editorials
- Bridal boudoir styled shoots
- Fine art, elegant real weddings
Don´t forget to include:
- Unique details: gorgeous flat lays featuring beautiful paper goods or wedding heels, a unique wedding dress, stunning florals...
- Beautiful natural light, romantic elements, fabulous imagerie...
Read this article which will help you to optimize your chances to be featured on Adoré fine art wedding blog.
We try to keep the submission process, please simply fill the form below, with the following info:
- Editorials: a text with 100 to 150 words max with your inspiration, the story behind the scenes, the color palette...
- Real weddings: We love love stories! How do they meet, how did he propose? The wedding planning, why this venue...
- A link to the photo gallery with 50-150 pictures maximum, without watermark. We don´t accept download links like Wetransfer or similar. Please submit your work with a gallery (Pixiset or similar).
- Pictures should be in Web resolution 72DPI and 1500 pixels wide.
- The vendors list with Instagram handles and websites.
- If the shooting has been already published on another blog,,please indicate the link.
- IMPORTANT: The bridal couple as well as all depicted persons must have given their consent to the publication of the wedding on the blog and on social media channels.
We will respond within two weeks, if you don´t hear from us, please email us! bonjour(at)adore-blog.com