Updated July 2022
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
You are a photographer, a wedding vendor, you wish to see your editorial or real wedding published on Adoré the French Fine Art Wedding Blog?
A Parisian elopement, a wedding in a Venetian palace, an intimate ceremony in Mallorca… If you think your work will make me swoon, send it over!
Want to see your inspirational shoot or your real wedding published on Adoré? Adoré seeks to highlight refined, elegant, romantic weddings in Europe and French Overseas.
- Priority will be given to shootings submitted exclusively to the blog and to the work of members of the Vendor Guide. Please submit recent work 2022, 2021 or late 2020.
- We no longer accept shootings and editorials already published on French or European blogs (exception for wedding fashion, marketing campaign) , and we will publish only very few shootings already featured on other international wedding blogs.
What we are looking for: (Europe and French Overseas)
- Bridal, chic, fine art, fashion forward editorials
- Bridal fashion editorials
- Bridal boudoir styled shoots
- Fine art, elegant real weddings
Don´t forget to include:
- Unique details: gorgeous flat lays featuring beautiful paper goods or wedding heels, a unique wedding dress, stunning florals...
- Beautiful natural light, romantic elements, fabulous imagerie...
Read this article which will help you to optimize your chances to be featured on Adoré fine art wedding blog.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK
We try to keep the submission process, please simply fill the form below, with the following info:
- Editorials: a text with 150 to 200 words max with your inspiration, the story behind the scenes, the color palette...
- Real weddings: We love love stories! How do they meet, how did he propose? The wedding planning, why this venue...
- A link to the photo gallery with 50-80 pictures maximum, without watermark. We don´t accept download links like Wetransfer or similar. Please submit your work through a gallery (Pixiset or similar).
- Pictures should be in Web resolution 72DPI and 1500 pixels wide.
- The vendors list with Instagram handles and websites.
- If the shooting has been already published on another blog,,please indicate the link.
- Important: Les mariés, mannequins ainsi que toutes les personnes représentées doivent avoir donné leur accord pour que les photos soient publiées sur le blog et sur les réseaux sociaux. Pour les enfants, le consentement du parent ou du tuteur s’applique. La responsabilité incombe au photographe.
Fill this online form - At the bottom of this page, you will find a F.A.Q section - F.A.Q qui répond aux principales questions.
- How long shall we wait to get an answer? We try to answer within 2-3 weeks but it can take longer especially during high wedding season.
- Can we share a few photos before the publication on our social media and on the respective blogs/websites of the participants/wedding vendors? Yes, you are free to post 1 to 3 photos on your social networks before publication, preferably mentioning coming soon on Adoré The French Fine Art Wedding Blog. Please do not exceed 3 photos, and do not reveal everything too early! You are of course free to use the photos on your websites, to make a blog post at any time. The most important thing for us is that we are the first wedding blog to publish your work.
- Where can I find the publication badges? The badges can be found here. Do not hesitate to use them to adorn your websites, blogs… Preferably with a link to the publication or blog.
- What are the publication deadlines? Your work will be published within 8 to 12 weeks but it still may vary. We give the exact publication date 5 to 7 days before publication. You will then be notified either by email or directly by message on Instagram.
- There is an error in the publication (wrong link, missing vendor etc..), what do we do? Write us an email to let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
- Once our work is published, what are the deadlines for submitting our work to another wedding blog? We ask that you respect a 4-weeks deadline before submitting your work again to another wedding blog EXCEPT for marketing campaigns (the release of a new collection for example). If you have any doubts, ask us.