Bridal fashion ideas: ton-sur-ton whites
When Catherine, the photographer from Peony Park Photography and member of the vendor guide submitted this wedding fashion editorial, I was immediately seduced! First those fabulous wedding dresses from designer Hannah Kong took my breath away, then this fresh and so feminine floral wedding decor in ton-sur-ton whites like a fresh breeze...Don't the airy and delicate floral arrangements remind us of the sweetness of spring? A choice of refined accessories puts the finishing touch to this exquisite portrait and give us the best elegant all-white bridal inspiration!
The right Bridal accessoires as the perfect final touch
From wedding planner Laurel & Fey:From the end of winter, hope began to spring. The beautiful and ornate gowns from Hannah Kong set the perfect tone for our stark white space blended with neutral tones as a backdrop shot at our Studio. All accessories showcased the texture of the gowns and dresses. Shoes were provided by Emmy London Official, jewelry by Michellia fine jewelry and accessories by Lindsay Marie design.
The beauty and simplicity of bridal beauty
Our goal was the capture the simplicity of bridal beauty. The vision Behind Laurel & Fey’s design concept was to capture winter melting and spring beginning to blossom. Florally ever after used textured, dried flowers and branches to design a semi circle arch with height to add dimension, but not distract from the bridal fashion.
V E N D O R S
- Wedding planner: Laurel & Fey
- Photographer: Peony Park Photography
- Floral design: Florally ever after
- HMUA: Michelle Lin
- Model: Max Reeves
- Couture Gown: Hannah Kong
- Jewelry: Michellia fine jewelry
- Accessories: Lindsay Marie design
- Ring boxes: Filles Box
- Wedding Shoes: Emmy London Official
- Rentals: Premiere Rents
You will also like:
- Poetic Bridal Inspiration at Château de Nainville-Les-Roches
- Spring Elopement at Château Bouffémont near Paris
- Refined Bridal Inspiration in the streets of Vienna
- Elegant French Riviera Bridal Inspiration
- Bella Belle Bridal Shoes: discover the new campaign "Metamorphosis"
- L ‘Atelier de Sylvie Bridal Accessoiries Collection 2022
accessoire mariage bella belle shoes bijou mariage blog de mariage blogdemariagefineart boudoir bouquet chateau chateau bride chateau de villette destination wedding elope in paris elopement fine art fineartbride fine art bride fineartphotographer fine art photographer fine art photographie fine art wedding france french riviera french wedding venue future mariée future mariée 2020 inspiration mariage Italie la maison dautel madebride mariage mariage chateau mariage d´automne mariage en italie mariage en provence mariage fine art mariageinspiration mariage parisien mariage romantique chic mariee mode mariage paris provence robe de mariée romantique wedding in france