Dear brides-to-be, if you are looking for the perfect outfit for your civil wedding , you may want to know more about this young Parisian Bridal Fashion Houset. Maison Floret has a know-how that has its roots in the purest tradition of French fashion. Located in the heart of Paris in Le Marais, Maison Floret, carried by its designer Sidonie Floret, unveils its new civil wedding collection, called La Felicità . I was immediately seduced by the couture, refined, timelessly elegant in the "ready-to-marry" pieces available in the E-Shop . My favorite: the Gino blouse, which can be easily wore again into everyday life.
Sidonie Floret and her team tells us more about their inspiration
Eternal Parisian chic is mixed with Italian gangster films. Sidonie the designer, offers for this ready-to-wear collection, sculptural and relaxed silhouettes, for modern brides whose plans have sometimes been turned upside down. Incredibly soft and beautiful materials.
A dream to wear, and always perfect cut, without ever compromising on comfort or elegance: this is the signature of the House.
- Parisian Showroom:: 16 rue Charlemagne 75004 Paris – 01 71 26 79 09 – email@example.com
- Find all the collections on the website: Maison Floret
C R E D I T S
- Tenues, Robes de mariée et Direction artistique: Maison Floret
- Muah: Julie Gerbeau
- Photographer: Alex Cretey
- Assistant to photographer: Alexis Floret
- Model: Romane Langlais
Did you like this Parisian Bridal inspiration? Find on the blog more related articles:
- Refined Bridal Inspiration in the streets of Vienna
- Elegant French Riviera Bridal Inspiration
- Bella Belle Bridal Shoes: discover the new campaign "Metamorphosis"
- L ‘Atelier de Sylvie Bridal Accessoiries Collection 2022
- Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Paris with a beautiful white tulle gown
- Pastoral Chic Wedding Inspiration at Château Saint Joseph