A spring wedding in sight? Here is today on Adoré a Wedding Fashion Inspiration in Paris that should not leave indifferent future brides looking for ideas for the big day. Under the lens of the photographer Lina Raziq, a sunny, sensual muse, comes to life in the streets of Paris. A romantic silhouette is revealed, an ode to spring enhanced by the luminous floral creations signed Bayaflor Design.
In the first rays of spring, our pretty bride adorns herself with a majestic dress with a thousand petals.
Nature awakens, the wind quivers in the branches. She is the beauty of her eyes
So simple and alluring. Our pretty red-haired bride sets the sky alight with a pretty azure hue.
Like a charming nymph, the beauty pours out the exquisite scent of barely blooming flowers into a bouquet.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Lina Raziq
- Floral Design: Bayaflor Design
- Wedding Dress : MadeBride Collection « Charisma »
- Model : Célia
- MUAH : Laure Baruch
- Flatlays : The Flatlay Design
- Stationery: Atelier Preszburger
Did you like this Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Paris? You may also like those related articles:
- Modern bridal editorial at Chartreuse de Valbonne
- Fall Romantic Elopement in Venice
- Bucolic-Chic Bridal Inspiration at Water's Edge at Ewen in England
- Regina et Miguel – A fairy tale Provence wedding at Château de Robernier
- Bright Yellow Fine Art Wedding Inspiration
- Fine Art bridal inspiration at Villa Malfatti in Italy