Today I suggest you see "la vie en Rose": we are leaving for a Wedding Fashion editorial in Paris with a spectacular pink tulle dress. Let’s follow this lovely flower-woman, delicate, ingenuous who plays with the lens and strikes a pose in the capital’s iconic places. A eye-catching dress, enhanced by floral compositions in the colors of precious gems, and Paris as a backdrop: a charming and irresistibly romantic editorial captured by the photographer Elizavmeta Photography.
Florals take center-stage in this soft and colorful editorial that’s sure to inspire brides that are looking for a way to harmoniously blend pastels and vivid blooms. Atelier Mimoza expertly created the bouquet and the floor arrangement with pinks, reds, and cream colors. The flowing dress and accessories from Love Barrel Co gave our bride Marjorie a delicate, yet iconic look on the streets of Paris as she made her way to the Seine river. Her beauty was enhanced by with a natural look to complement the theme of the editorial.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Elizaveta Photography
- Floral designer : Atelier Mimoza
- MUAH : Larissa Werneck
- Muse : Marjorie
- Dress and jewelry :: Love Barrel Co
- Ribbons : Ingenue Studio
Did you like this Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Paris? You may also like those related articles:
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit
- Blush and Yellow Fine Art Bridal Inspiration
- Provence Fairytale Wedding at Château de Fonscolombe