Normandy, a few hours drive from Paris, is home to many little-known and yet magnificent castles. The Château de Villers-Bocage is one of them. Available for rent for weddings and events, this historic venue is located 30 minutes from the seaside, and has all the facilities to celebrate your wedding in style. Orchestrated by wedding photographer Harriette Earnshaw and wedding planner Enéane, this Romantic-Chic Wedding editorial at Château de Villers Bocage brings together the necessary ingredients for a dream day. We quickly let ourselves be carried away by this elegant and delicate scenography strewn with details, each one more delightful than the next.
A SOFT COLOR PALETTE THAT REMEMBERS SUNRISE
A few words from photographer Harriette Earnshaw: With the help of the real couple Romane, professional Parisian dancer, & Lou and their friends, Charline & Olivier, I captured a set of images (film and digital) to underline throughout this day how important it is to share and create new memories, real but simple: touching the fabric of a dress, wearing it, the smell of delicate flowers, the sound of glasses tinkle, the happiness, the heels crunching on the gravel, the applause and the cries of joy. Chloé, talented florist at Les Ephémères, designed and installed a lovely fireplace flower arrangement that completely transformed the bedroom where the bride, Romane, and her friend Charline prepared, with the help of Ismah from IB Beauty.
The soft and bright colors defined the color palette. A perfect moment for boudoir photos while wearing beautiful French lace from Cléophina. A session that boosts the confidence of the future bride before the big moment.
We chose to integrate the blue doors of the castle and its sandstone wall, with a floral frame to define the place of the ceremony. In addition, once the wishes were shared, this configuration could be used for photos of couples and friends. The dress, designed by Adélie Metayer added a modern touch to the theme.
A sweet buffet is always a popular idea. Designed by Charlotte Créations Gourmandes, the cake, personalized cookies, meringue pops, brought the festive touch.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Harriette Earnshaw
- Film Lab : Malvarrosa Film Lab
- Styliste / Planner : Enéane
- Floral Designer : Les Ephémères
- Wedding Dress : Adélie Metayer
- Accessoires : So Hélo
- Boudoir : Cléophina
- Venue: Château de Villers-Bocage
- Wedding Cake : Charlotte Créations Gourmandes
- MUAH : I.B Beauty
- Models : Romane, Lou, Charline et Olivier
- Stationery: Rue Vendôme
Did you like this Normandy romantic wedding inspiration ? Find more inspiration on the blog:
- Provence Bucolic-Chic Wedding Inspiration at Château de Villeméjane
- Parisien elopement at Hotel Splendide Royal in the heart of French capital
- Rustic-chic bridal editorial at Massif des Monédières
- L'atelier de Sylvie: French bridal Accessoires 2023 Collection
- Fairytale Wedding Inspiration at Queen's Tower near Athens in Greece
- Delicate Winter Bridal Inspiration