Fairytale ceremony in blush and white
Let´s travel to Greece for the union of Eva and Lakis. A fairy tale wedding in pink and white that combines romanticism, tradition and modernity with great finesse. The wedding planner Konstantina from Soo Events knew how to combine and style all the details, from the acrylic stationery to the refined decor of the ceremony. A very lovely day captured by wedding photographer Kostis Mouselimis .
Picking a wedding style can be quite a challenge for all brides-to-be. There are so many ideas out there, but it is simply the one that is perfect for each bride. One, or a combination of more than one! Especially if you are like Eva, our beautiful bride that travelled to Greece from Holland to get married to her heart's beloved, Lakis. The bride, along with her wedding planner and designer, Konstantina from Soo Events, starting building the style of the wedding almost one year ahead. The idea was to create a beautiful, romantic, fairytale-like wedding with modern accents. Therefore, they decided on a white and blush color palette with acrylic details and a fresh, clean-cut design.
And the things they did! From the invitation suite impeccably designed by Love Me Do, to the wedding favors, the wedding fans, the menu cards and even the cake! Acrylic details were everywhere, giving a clear modern touch to this fairytale setup. The ceremony took place in a picturesque stone church outside of Thessaloniki. The outdoor setup included white Tiffany chairs with blush muslin aisle fabrics, gorgeous flower decorations and a mini refreshment stand for the guests.
The wedding table decor
The reception followed at an estate close to the church, were guests were welcomed with an acrylic welcome sign and a dessert table with an airy four-tier all-white wedding cake. The wedding table setup was the one to notice. White long tables covered with mirrors and simple, yet elegant dinnerware with acrylic menu cards that had a floral background of their own.
V E N D O R S
- Wedding Planner: Soo Events
- Photographer: Kostis Mouselimis
- Videographer: Make Your Own Films
- Wedding venue: American Farm School
- Reception Venue: Ktima Myronidi
- Floral Design: Floral Creations
- Gâteau & Desserts: Pepi Beza Boutique Baking
- Stationery and favors: Love Me Do
- Light and sound:: Avant Garde Events
- Lasercut Decorations: Entypo
- Rentals: Party Rentals
- Hair: Elena Giaxidou
- Make Up Artist: Rania Bountouri
- Wedding dress: Atelier Edwin Oudshoorn
- Bridal shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Grooms shoes: Boss
You will also like:
- Spring Elopement at Château Bouffémont near Paris
- Refined Bridal Inspiration in the streets of Vienna
- Elegant French Riviera Bridal Inspiration
- Bella Belle Bridal Shoes: discover the new campaign "Metamorphosis"
- L ‘Atelier de Sylvie Bridal Accessoiries Collection 2022
- Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Paris with a beautiful white tulle gown
accessoire mariage bella belle shoes bijou mariage blog de mariage blogdemariagefineart boudoir bouquet chateau chateau bride chateau de villette destination wedding elope in paris elopement fine art fineartbride fine art bride fineartphotographer fine art photographer fine art photographie fine art wedding france french riviera french wedding venue future mariée future mariée 2020 inspiration mariage Italie la maison dautel madebride mariage mariage chateau mariage d´automne mariage en italie mariage en provence mariage fine art mariageinspiration mariage parisien mariage romantique chic mariee mode mariage paris provence robe de mariée romantique wedding in france