Bridal inspiration shoot in Paris
Paris, romantic city par excellence, never ceases to fascinate whether by its history or its architecture, it is a unique city. Wedding Photographer Anja Schneemann and her team take us to the heart of the capital for a modern, sophisticated and glamorous bridal inspiration shoot, in the most romantic and iconic spots: Trocadéro, Le Louvre and its pyramid, the Buren columns , and Pont Alexandre III. An intimate wedding in the heart of the capital that I am happy to reveal today.
Parisian Chic Neutral Palette
A few words from the team on this intimate wedding in the heart of the capital: “Paris is a captivating city, and above all a symbol of absolute chic! The famous “Parisian Flair”. We therefore chose a sober and classic color palette: black, ivory, a touch of gold, colors found in many details of the design such as stationery, the groom's suit...The couple: she looks so graceful in her silk flowers appliqué dress, wearing a bouquet composed of anthuriums and Amnesia roses. He looks so elegant in a white tuxedo jacket and black bow tie.
An elegant and neutral table decoration
The table decoration is elegant, punctuated with touches of gold, embellished by a floral centerpiece matching the bridal bouquet. Wedding menus are printed on linen. So French: a cheese plate with French Baguettes, tied with tiny black ribbons. Très chic!
The wedding stationery features elegant typography, printed on hand made paper. Some pieces are hand painted. Every detail has been carefully chosen to he concept of this intimate wedding in the heart of the capital. The magic of Paris did the rest. "
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Anja Schneemann
- Styling and Floral Design: Nosioko
- Stationery: Bonjour Paper
- Wedding dress: Daarlana Couture at bridal boutique: Siödam Couture
- Muah: Affinité Beauté
- Couple: Julia & Ilyas
- Bridal Knitwear: Marry and Bride
- Groom attire: Chris von Martial
- Wedding Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
- Accessories: Aino
- Rentals and Silk Ribbons: Magnolias on Silk
- Napkins: Seidenband
- Ring box: Je Promis
- Tableware: Carron Paris
Did you like this elegant wedding in Paris? You may find those related articles interesting as well:
- Provence glamourous Wedding at Château La Tour Vaucros
- So Hélo Bijoux Mariage Bridal Accessories 2023
- Burgundy Couture Wedding at Château de Varennes
- Provence Bucolic-Chic Wedding Inspiration at Château de Villeméjane
- Parisien elopement at Hotel Splendide Royal in the heart of French capital
- Rustic-chic bridal editorial at Massif des Monédières
bella belle shoes bijou mariage blog de mariage blogdemariagefineart boudoir bouquet bouquet de mariée chateau chateau bride chateau de villette destination wedding elope in paris elopement fine art fine art bride fineartbride fine art photographer fineartphotographer fine art wedding fine art wedding blog france french riviera french wedding venue future mariée future mariée 2020 inspiration mariage Italie la maison dautel madebride mariage mariage chateau mariage d´automne mariage en italie mariage en provence mariage fine art mariageinspiration mariage parisien mariage romantique chic mariee mode mariage paris provence robe de mariée romantique wedding in france