Nestled in the heart of Italy's Umbrian countryside, La Badia di Orvieto, a former Benedictine abbey now a renowned four-star hotel, is a unique place to celebrate your wedding. A timeless scenography, meticulous details of authentic luxury, and a neutral color palette inspired by the venue's secular charm and century-old frescoes set the tone for this high-end wedding in La Badia di Orvieto in Tuscany. An editorial expertly designed by Janna Brown Design, orchestrated by orchestré par Chechic Weddings and captured by photographer Chelsea Watkins.
The Editorial told by photographer, Chelsea: Bride wears haute couture gown by Reem Acra. With a classic high neck and long sleeves, this lace dress is the perfect match for the La Badia di Orvieto ceremony venue. La Badia di Orvieto didn't need any extra details, long candles simply warm and illuminate their ceremony space. Its beauty is exquisite on its own. The frescoes and the historical charm of this majestic place were more than enough to sublimate this intimate wedding.
The Wedding stationery created by Prairie and Sage, is styled in flatlays to recall Italian culture among pasta, and local dried fruits. The reception space is where they wanted to place most of their details with flowers. Sitting under a large open space, they held a reception area large enough for their families and loved ones. Overlooking this location, they could see the town of Orvieto sitting on the hilltop behind them.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Chelsea Watkins
- Design, styling & floral design: Janna Brown Design
- Bridal boutique: Alexia Bridal
- Wedding dress: Reem Acra
- Coordination: Chechic Weddings
- Hair: Oliver Giacone
- Mua: Milvi Colmenares
- Stationery: Prairie and Sage
- Venue: La Badia di Orvieto
Did you like this Tuscany high-end wedding at La Badia di Orvieto? Discover more similar inspiration on Adoré:
- Romantic Provence wedding inspiration at Bastide des Barattes
- Stunning bridal inspiration at Oeschinen Lac in Swiss Alps
- Elégant Elopement Parisien au charme intemporel
- Bucolic-chic spring wedding inspired from French impressionist painters
- Tuscany High-End Wedding Inspiration at Badia di Orvieto
- Christmas Wedding Table Decoration Ideas in Vibrant Pinks Hues