Forty kilometers from Saint Tropez, nestled in vineyards and centuries-old olive trees, stands the fabulous Château de Robernier . A magical venue in the heart of Provence to celebrate the wedding of France and Walter, in a romantic and elegant setting. Fine art wedding photographer Delphine G was able to immortalize the exquisite details of this beautiful day through authentic and luminous images.
France and Walter first fell in love 7 years ago, a marriage proposal initially planned in New York, postponed by the arrival of Covid and confinement and finally carried out impatiently at the bend of a romantic walk in the Cap d'Antibes. A love story between two luminous, epicurean, sincere and generous persons.
No detail was in their eyes less important than another. A floral decoration in warm but soft tones, simplicity, and a desire to intensely enjoy that day with the people they love. The Château de Robernier, for the magical and romantic atmosphere it exudes, proved to be the ideal place for this wedding.
C R E D I T S
- Venue: Château de Robernier
- Photographer: Delphine G Photographie
- Filmmaker Julien Seremet
- Floral Designer : Henri Olivier
- Stationery : Cotton Bird
- Wedding Dress : Pronovias at bridal boutique: Martine Toledano
- Groom's outfit : Louis Purple
- Mua : Laurie Feligioni
- Hair : Amandine Baron
- Orchestre : The Presidents Band
- Catering : La cuisine des fleurs – Yves Terrillon
Did you like this Fine Art Wedding at Château de Robernier in Provence? Find more beautiful ideas for your wedding on Adoré:
- Vintage-Romantic Bridal Inspiration at Ballyfin Demesne in Ireland
- Parisian Bridal Fashion Inspiration: a tribute to spring
- So Hélo new bridal Accessories Collection 2022
- Provence Fine Art Wedding at Château de Robernier
- Bridal Makeup and Fashion Inspiration from Mademoiselle Rêve Mariage & Lauren Gabrièle
- Black and White Modern-Chic Wedding in Athens