Forty kilometers from Saint Tropez, nestled in vineyards and centuries-old olive trees, stands the fabulous Château de Robernier . A magical venue in the heart of Provence to celebrate the wedding of France and Walter, in a romantic and elegant setting. Fine art wedding photographer Delphine G was able to immortalize the exquisite details of this beautiful day through authentic and luminous images.
France and Walter first fell in love 7 years ago, a marriage proposal initially planned in New York, postponed by the arrival of Covid and confinement and finally carried out impatiently at the bend of a romantic walk in the Cap d'Antibes. A love story between two luminous, epicurean, sincere and generous persons.
No detail was in their eyes less important than another. A floral decoration in warm but soft tones, simplicity, and a desire to intensely enjoy that day with the people they love. The Château de Robernier, for the magical and romantic atmosphere it exudes, proved to be the ideal place for this wedding.
C R E D I T S
- Venue: Château de Robernier
- Photographer: Delphine G Photographie
- Filmmaker Julien Seremet
- Floral Designer : Henri Olivier
- Stationery : Cotton Bird
- Wedding Dress : Pronovias at bridal boutique: Martine Toledano
- Groom's outfit : Louis Purple
- Mua : Laurie Feligioni
- Hair : Amandine Baron
- Orchestre : The Presidents Band
- Catering : La cuisine des fleurs – Yves Terrillon
Did you like this Fine Art Wedding at Château de Robernier in Provence? Find more beautiful ideas for your wedding on Adoré:
- Bridal Accessories Ideas for the fine art bride
- Parisian Bridal Fashion at Hotel Alfred Sommier
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit