Known for pushing the boundaries of aesthetics and encouraging wedding vendors to unleash their creativity, Christophe Serrano astonishes, dazzles, jostles. Created with LMD Conseils – which provided valuable advice to participants during the day -, this editorial inspired by the Black / White duality surprises with its chiseled details and a scenography worked down to the smallest detail. A couture-style wedding at the Château de Tourreau in Provence, orchestrated by HEDHERA Wedding, which will resonate with all brides and grooms in search of modern romanticism. The wedding photographer Aline Lallemand participated in this unique day and offers us both her beautiful images and experience.
A wedding inspiration for couples seeking modern romanticism
The workshop told by Aline Lallemand, photographer: This style of workshop was a first experience for me. An experience where I was able to discover, over the hours, a beautiful story.
Set up with LMD Conseils, this editorial took place in the fabulous Château du Tourreau, in Sarrians.
A beautiful 5 stars Château with a surprising cachet: beams, moldings, sumptuous paintings and magnificent sculptures with a large and bright entrance.
We started with an elegant boudoir session for the bride. Then, for the couple photos, we played with their "black and white" duality always in a very free spirit. I discovered a beautiful table, decorated with monochrome flowers, the work of Nasturtium Atelier Floral assisted by vegetal ml. The plates have been covered with menus in thick handmade paper, giving a very chic touch. The fabulous chandeliers arranged by Phos Events brought a touch of sophistication and luxury to the diner decor, planned in front of the Chateau.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Aline Lallemand
- Venue: Château de Tourreau
- Speaker : Christophe Serrano Wedding
- Artistic direction : : LMD conseils
- Floral designer : Capucine Atelier Floral assistant: ml végétal
- Planner : HEDHERA Wedding
- Wedding Dress : Thibaut Lauvergne & Elisa Ness
- Groom's Outfit : Odin Bourgoin
- MUAH : Modern Bride Paris
- Stationery : Papier June
- Rentals : : Joli Bazaar
- Lights : : Phos Events
- Wedding Cakes :: Mon Annie cakes
- Bridal Boudoir : Domenica Domenica
- Shoes : Harriet Wilde shoes
- Backstage assistant :: Flora and Grace
Did you like this Bridal Inspiration at Château de Tourreau? Discover more on the blog:
- Bridal Accessoires Inspiration for the romantic bride
- Classy Yellow Bridal Inspiration at Villa Raab in Germany
- Modern White Bridal Inspiration in Fontaine-Guérard Abbey
- Burgundy modern romantique destination wedding
- Vintage-Romantic Bridal Inspiration at Ballyfin Demesne in Ireland
- Parisian Bridal Fashion Inspiration: a tribute to spring