Elegant and Refined Atmosphere with Pastel Hues
The last Workshop for photographers was held in Sarrians in the Vaucluse, organized by Jeremie Hkb & Christelle Naville . They chose the gorgeous Château de Tourreau , an iconic Provence wedding venue, and teamed up with talented wedding vendors. With the help of Daisy, Wedding Planner from 2 oui pour 1 nom , this creative day was coordinated by M Agency Wedding . Wedding photographer Priscilla Puzenat had the chance to participate and shares her experience and the beautiful photos of this Elegant wedding at the Château de Tourreau . A festive and refined wedding inspiration that smells of Provence!
A table setting in front of the castle
From Priscilla, the photographer: At the end of the central alley, just in front of the steps leading to the Castle, the table was set. A scenography created by Wedding Designers La Blonde et le Barbu where the fruity notes matched perfectly with Laurent Renucci floral creations. The tableware and decorations from Joli Bazaar brought a delicate refined flair. The menu created by Promesse Graphique was disposed on the center of each plate. Citrus fruits and bunches of grapes arranged in cascade along the stemmed glasses brought the fruity and sparkling touch.
A setting featuring local products
The cocktail area, the cascade of cups and the dessert table were conceptualized on the other side of the building. The murmur of the fountain completed this charming local setting to brighten up the five senses: olive oil, sachets of lavender, King René Calissons and Marseille soaps were offered to the guests. The furniture rentals from Be Lounge harmoniously matched the concept.
The three wedding cakes Les Délices de Gladys were set under the flowery arch of the roses. They were decorated with fresh fruit and flowers. A bottle of lemon liqueur from Menton brought a sunny touch.
Luxury fine art wedding inspiration
Hair and makeup done by Manon Lagadic , the bride Virginie wore a wedding dress designed by Marion Fera specially created for the shoot. The delicacy of Sarah Aime Atelier jewelry discreetly completed the bride's look. The groom, played by Sébastien , awaits her near the 1959 Austin Healey Sprite, courtesy of Provence Classics. Under the light of a late summer day, a glass of Ruinart Champagne in hand, we took the last pictures of this great adventure around the dessert table.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Priscilla Puzenat
- Wedding Planner: 2 Oui pour 1 Nom
- Workshop Hosts: Jeremie Hkb & Christelle Naville
- Venue: Château de Tourreau
- Designer: La Blonde et le Barbu
- Coordination Workshop: M Agency Wedding
- Wedding dress: Marion Fera
- Floral Design: Laurent Renucci – Flowers by R
- Stationery: Promesse Graphique
- Wedding Cakes: Les Délices de Gladys
- Oldtimer: Provence Classics
- Accessories: Sarah Aime Atelier
- Tableware and Decoration Rentals: Joli Bazaar
- MUAH: Manon Lagadic
- Furniture: Be Lounge
- The Bride: Virginie Garnerone
- The Groom: Sébastien Ducasse
Did you like this Elegant Wedding at Château de Tourreau? You may also like those related articles:
- Bridal Accessories Ideas for the fine art bride
- Parisian Bridal Fashion at Hotel Alfred Sommier
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit
bella belle shoes bijou mariage blog de mariage blogdemariagefineart boudoir bouquet bouquet de mariée chateau chateau bride chateau de villette destination wedding elope in paris elopement fine art fine art bride fineartbride fine art photographer fineartphotographer fine art wedding fine art wedding blog france french riviera french wedding venue future mariée future mariée 2020 inspiration mariage Italie la maison dautel madebride mariage mariage chateau mariage d´automne mariage en italie mariage en provence mariage fine art mariageinspiration mariage parisien mariage romantique chic mariee mode mariage paris provence robe de mariée romantique wedding in france