Wedding deco inspiration in a gothic abbey
Today's wedding inspiration takes us to Alsace. Wedding florist Capucine Atelier Floral and wedding planner Un jardin de Lumières teamed up to offer us a most remarkable editorial. From incredible floral arrangements to detailed wedding dresses, this fall wedding inspiration in Alsace transports us to an extraordinary garden that we never want to leave. An enchanted and refined atmosphere that photographer Nadia Vaïsse has captured with great finesse.
Refined and warm color palette
From wedding planner: this intimate session was set up in the heart of two places full of symbols and history. A ruin of an old chapel and a Gothic abbey, both built with pink sandstone from the Vosges.
This color has been our main inspiration for the fall color palette: ocher, pink, blush, amaranth and burgundy. Warm colors that evoke the change from one season to another. Fall foliage, warm tones, delicate flowers with soft textures abound in the scenography.
Enchanted garden ceremony setting
From wedding florist: My floral inspiration was to imagine a ceremony setting filled with small, garden-like flowers in a generous and radiant nature. A textured floral table runner adorns the beautiful wedding table table set in the heart of the cloister of the Gothic Abbey.
I love the fall season and all that it represents. Changes in colors: from yellow, to blush pink to deep reds, a source of endless possibilities.
Do you feel the same soft and melancholy emotion that we see in these scenes? Like a runaway, a transition to something new!
V E N D O R S
- Workshop: L’Atelier Floral du 37
- Planning & floral design: Capucine Atelier Floral
- Photographer: Nadia Vaisse
- Wedding Design: Un jardin de Lumières
- Speaker: La Maison Dautel
- Wedding dress: Murashka & Madebride
- Wedding Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
- Model: Maroussia
- Accessories: Lizeron
- Stationery: Letterblooms
- Makeup: Joliecomme1coeur
- Hair: Eric Hua
- Floral assistant: Mlvegetal
- Glasses: Degrenne
- Tableware: Costanovata
- Ribbons: Cfleurdesign & Alexandraborisova
- Ring: Khansa jewelry
- Sweets: Pierre Marcolini
- Candles: Esteranderik
- Flowers: Viproses & Alexandrafarms
Cette Inspiration mariage d´ automne en Alsace vous a plu? Retrouvez d´ autres articles similaires sur Adoré Blog de Mariage qui pourraient vous intéresser:
- Vintage-Romantic Bridal Inspiration at Ballyfin Demesne in Ireland
- Parisian Bridal Fashion Inspiration: a tribute to spring
- So Hélo new bridal Accessories Collection 2022
- Provence Fine Art Wedding at Château de Robernier
- Bridal Makeup and Fashion Inspiration from Mademoiselle Rêve Mariage & Lauren Gabrièle
- Black and White Modern-Chic Wedding in Athens
bella belle shoes bijou mariage blog de mariage blogdemariagefineart boudoir bouquet bouquet de mariée chateau chateau bride chateau de villette destination wedding elope in paris elopement fine art fine art bride fineartbride fine art photographer fineartphotographer fine art wedding fine art wedding blog france french riviera french wedding venue future mariée future mariée 2020 inspiration mariage Italie la maison dautel madebride mariage mariage chateau mariage d´automne mariage en italie mariage en provence mariage fine art mariageinspiration mariage parisien mariage romantique chic mariee mode mariage paris provence robe de mariée romantique wedding in france