Are you planning to get married in Burgundy? This Couture Wedding at Château de Varennes in Burgundy will hold your full attention. It stages the vibrant love story of Ombeline and Jean through a scenography worked down to the smallest detail, which combines French elegance and modernity. We love this charismatic couple and their chic and their elegant allure, the choice of sparkling floral arrangements, and the romantic and festive atmosphere. A beautiful day planned by Wedding Planner Candice Wittebrood from Quinze Heures Quinze, captured by wedding photographer Marion Pinel and filmed by Wedd' in Time.
A wedding which combines Frenc Tradition and Modernity
The shooting told by the team: It was in the Burgundy countryside, in the luxurious Château de Varennes, that Ombeline and Jean decided to say to each other "Yes, I do".
Collection Director for a great Parisian fashion house, Ombeline is as we imagine her: a determined and independent woman. For years, Jean has cherished the hope that she will finally agree to become his wife. Romantic and charismatic, he leaves behind his past as a playboy to offer himself to the one he describes as "the love of his life". A passionate love story that could be compared to a hunt between a lion and a gazelle. This duality perfectly reflects the love that unites them. Serious but complicit, romantic but passionate: it's a new look at marriage, the upheaval of "French elegance".
French elegant Luxury Wedding
Through our photos, discover the allegory of a fashionable, modern, and luxurious love that shakes up codes. The duality of two characters but also of two worlds: seriousness and complicity, love and independence, fashion and romanticism. Here, we wanted to confront two worlds: fashion and marriage. On one side, the lines of a luxurious and elegant French wedding: the castle, the romanticism, and the sweetness of Jean. On the other, the more serious and avant-garde codes of fashion transcribed through vagueness, movement, ardor, charisma, and the independence of Ombeline.
A dress with couture touches and a wink a look at French cinema and the charisma of Alain Delon and Romy Schneider in the film "La Piscine". Two strong elements that underline the allure and elegance of a French couture wedding.
Romance and independence collide and become one.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Marion Pinel Photographe
- Assistante photographe: Elisabeth Mazet
- Filmmaker: Wedd’ in Time
- Wedding Planner & Designer: Quinze Heures Quinze
- Venue: Château de Varennes
- Floral Design: Inellay Floral
- Rentals: Joli Bazaar
- Barmaid: Le Mixologiste
- Cakes: Cake Mee Up
- Stationery: Rue Vendôme
- Illustrations: Illustration de Patrimoine
- Muah: Maia Maquilleuse
- Wedding dress: Save the Dress
- Bridal Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
- Jewelry: Sohelo Bijoux Mariage
- Groom's outfit:: Le Dresscode Poitiers
- Singer: Inellay
- Accessoires Flatlay: Magnolias on Silk The Flatlay Design
- The Couple: Lola Marie & Mathieu
Did you like this Couture Wedding at Château de Varennes in Burgundy? Check out Adoré for more similar inspiration:
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit
- Blush and Yellow Fine Art Bridal Inspiration
- Provence Fairytale Wedding at Château de Fonscolombe