It is in Frouzins, a town to the southwest of Toulouse, that the Orangerie des Demoiselles is nestled. The magnificent property, with its typical Toulouse architecture, was the idyllic setting for the wedding published today. Wedding planner Yoleine CHAINON and her team knew how to highlight the place, using a vibrant palette, that can be found throughout the staging – from floral arrangements to wedding stationery. Immortalized by wedding photographer Guillaume Gimenez, this Wedding in sparkling tones at the Orangerie des Demoiselles near Toulouse seduced us with its neat elegance and radiant colors.
an intimate and romantic atmosphere full of love and laughter
The wedding told by the wedding planner: Jeremy, the groom, is a talented musician from the United States. Florence, the bride, is passionate about horse riding. Together, they chose the Orangerie des Demoiselles for their wedding, in order to celebrate their love in an idyllic and romantic setting.
The colorful flower beds, and the historic red brick facades offered an ideal setting. Florence realized her dream of posing with her favorite horse in front of the architecture of the family home. The evening continued in front of the Orangerie, decorated with taste and elegance. Candles and delicate flowers created an intimate and romantic atmosphere, full of love and laughter.
Their wedding was a magical and unforgettable moment, which knew how to combine the authentic charm of Toulouse architecture with a touch of modernity and sophistication.
V E N D O R S
- Wedding Planner et Designer: Yoleine CHAINON
- Photographer: Guillaume Gimenez
- Venue: L’orangerie des demoiselles
- Wedding dress: Pronovias
- Bridal Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
- Smoking: L’atelier 5
- Jewelry, wedding rings: Bijouterie Mohedano
- Model Bride:: Florence Demortier
- Model Groom: Jeremy Ribul Conte
- Hair: Sandrine
- Makeup: Angie Chabot
- Cake: Ange
- Stationery: Florence PIZON
- Floral Designer: Magalie
- Mobilier (bar): Be Lounge
- Tableware and linen: Options
- Intern: Perle Boulmer
Did you like this Wedding with vibrant hues at Orangerie des Demoiselles near Toulouse? Discover more inspiration on Adoré:
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit
- Blush and Yellow Fine Art Bridal Inspiration
- Provence Fairytale Wedding at Château de Fonscolombe