A small fishing village on the Côte d'Azur that became legendary in the 1960s, Saint-Tropez still seduces with its charm and nightlife. It is this iconic place on the French Riviera that Louise Valentine chose to showcase its key pieces from its new Wedding Dresses 2022 collection. Surrounded by a prestigious team, Véronique Lorre in charge of the scenography and floral design, under the fine art lens by Thomas Audiffren, to name a few, Louise Valentine takes us for a stroll and (re)discover the emblematic places of Saint-Tropez. We are waiting for you for the Pastis and the pétanque game!
Re-purpose the wedding dress after the wedding
The team tells us: This year, we went to Saint-Tropez, shooting around the city's iconic places to discover in order to enjoy the beauty of this typical Provençal village.
They take a stroll through St Tropez with a light step, letting themselves be guided by the authenticity and the sweetness of the life of a Provençal village. A game of pétanque on the place des lices... a stroll through the streets, a tour of the town hall... a night on the port with yachts and posh restaurants, movie star style.
They love each other and share their ecological values and their taste for beautiful things.
She, autonomous and independent, thinks about the possibilities of wearing part of her dress after her wedding, thanks to a bodysuit for example, and wears ethic materials, while remaining in a feminine, sensual and casual style at the same time.
C R E D I T S
- Wedding Gowns: Louise Valentine
- Styling and floral design: Véronique Lorre
- Photographer: Thomas Audiffren
- Filmmaker: Renaud Conti
- Muah: Belle comme un camion
- Groom's Attire: JOH Couture
- They: Tess & Yohan
- Stationery: Elisa’s papers
Did you like this Bridal Fashion Inspiration from Louise Valentine? Discover more similar articles on Adoré:
- Delicate Winter Bridal Inspiration
- Romantic Provence wedding inspiration at Bastide des Barattes
- Stunning bridal inspiration at Oeschinen Lac in Swiss Alps
- Elégant Elopement Parisien au charme intemporel
- Bucolic-chic spring wedding inspired from French impressionist painters
- Tuscany High-End Wedding Inspiration at Badia di Orvieto