A gentle spring breeze is blowing today on the blog and it feels good! Let's go for a stroll in the French capitale, Louvre and Palais-Royal district, for an exquisite Spring Fashion Inspiration. The Daalarna Couture organza wedding dress is definitely one of my favorites of the season. Combined with the delicious sorbet-colored flower arrangements from Bayaflor Design , it didn't take much more to paint the charming portrait of this Parisian modern romantic bride-to-be! Feminine and refined details captured by photographer Lina Raziq that I let you discover without further delay.
Poetic Spring bridal inspiration shoot
From Lina, the photographer: I am happy to share with you this pretty inspirational shoot with poetic and spring accents. We worked with the floral designer for a long time on the artistic direction of this shoot. The sublime dress from the Daalarna collection immediately inspired us. We wanted to transcribe the poetic movement of the dress.
The pretty bride appears like a muse among the columns of Palais-Royal, crossed by the soft glow of the morning sun. She carries her bouquet with delicate pink and peach petals, both fragile and powerful in this majestic setting.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Lina Raziq
- Floral Design: Bayaflor Design
- Wedding Dress:: Daalarna Couture at bridal boutique: Metal Flaque
- Muse: Anais
- Muah: Linda Gham
Did you like this Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Paris? You may also like those related articles:
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit
- Blush and Yellow Fine Art Bridal Inspiration
- Provence Fairytale Wedding at Château de Fonscolombe
- Parisian Couture Wedding at Château de La Houssière