With great grace and elegance, fine art photographer Sergio Sorrentino and his team of wedding vendors offer us this exquisite and glamorous Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Sicily. An editorial imagined by Luana Aloi as an ode to femininity, both modern and romantic. Discover without any further delay the exquisite bridal portrait through a stroll in the beautiful historic town of Messina, bathed in the Mediterranean sun.
Glamorous and warm atmosphere in Messina
From the team::Set in the city of Messina, which includes in its surroundings the beautiful and worldwide famous town of Taormina, this editorial wants to bring together a glamorous mood and the Mediterranean warmth of Sicily. So the busy streets of the city, the main theatre « Vittorio Emanuele » and the facade of the city’s Cathedral meet the warm and vivid color palette of the bouquet by Luana Aloi. Buttercups and english roses in their white, pink, orange and yellow palette are the Mediterranean signature.
Our bride's gorgeous dress by Atelier Eme is a sophisticated mermaid in sculpture-effect Mikado, characterized by a game of creases defined on the waist and elegant tailored cuts that enhance a sensual silhouette by unfastening the figure. As an added Sicilian touch, a moment of relaxation in the historic café "Bar Santoro" in Messina while enjoying a delicious Sicilian orange-flavored granita is the sweetest conclusion to this editorial shoot.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Sergio Sorrentino
- Planning & Design: Luana Aloi
- Wedding dress: Atelier Eme
- Mua: Valeria Berinato
- Hair: Daniele Barbalace
- Wedding Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Jewelry: Vetrano Gioielli
- Stationery: Little Wonder Studio
- Model: Alice Caprì Irrera
- Ring box: Jewel Box
- Film Processing: Carmencita Film Lab
Did you like this sunny bridal inspo? Discover those related articles you may interested in:
- Vintage-Romantic Bridal Inspiration at Ballyfin Demesne in Ireland
- Parisian Bridal Fashion Inspiration: a tribute to spring
- So Hélo new bridal Accessories Collection 2022
- Provence Fine Art Wedding at Château de Robernier
- Bridal Makeup and Fashion Inspiration from Mademoiselle Rêve Mariage & Lauren Gabrièle
- Black and White Modern-Chic Wedding in Athens