With great grace and elegance, fine art photographer Sergio Sorrentino and his team of wedding vendors offer us this exquisite and glamorous Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Sicily. An editorial imagined by Luana Aloi as an ode to femininity, both modern and romantic. Discover without any further delay the exquisite bridal portrait through a stroll in the beautiful historic town of Messina, bathed in the Mediterranean sun.
Glamorous and warm atmosphere in Messina
From the team::Set in the city of Messina, which includes in its surroundings the beautiful and worldwide famous town of Taormina, this editorial wants to bring together a glamorous mood and the Mediterranean warmth of Sicily. So the busy streets of the city, the main theatre « Vittorio Emanuele » and the facade of the city’s Cathedral meet the warm and vivid color palette of the bouquet by Luana Aloi. Buttercups and english roses in their white, pink, orange and yellow palette are the Mediterranean signature.
Our bride's gorgeous dress by Atelier Eme is a sophisticated mermaid in sculpture-effect Mikado, characterized by a game of creases defined on the waist and elegant tailored cuts that enhance a sensual silhouette by unfastening the figure. As an added Sicilian touch, a moment of relaxation in the historic café "Bar Santoro" in Messina while enjoying a delicious Sicilian orange-flavored granita is the sweetest conclusion to this editorial shoot.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Sergio Sorrentino
- Planning & Design: Luana Aloi
- Wedding dress: Atelier Eme
- Mua: Valeria Berinato
- Hair: Daniele Barbalace
- Wedding Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Jewelry: Vetrano Gioielli
- Stationery: Little Wonder Studio
- Model: Alice Caprì Irrera
- Ring box: Jewel Box
- Film Processing: Carmencita Film Lab
Did you like this sunny bridal inspo? Discover those related articles you may interested in:
- L ‘Atelier de Sylvie Bridal Accessoiries Collection 2022
- Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Paris with a beautiful white tulle gown
- Pastoral Chic Wedding Inspiration at Château Saint Joseph
- Bridal Inspiration at St. Florian Monastery in Austria
- Love Story at Château de Baronville
- Colorful Chateau Wedding Inspiration