Let's go fro a stroll in Paris, in one of the most iconic gardens of the capital: Luxembourg. Sometimes mischievous and free, sometimes quiet and gourmande, we will follow a bride with a bucolic look in her dresses from Madebride . A Parisian bucolic-chic Wedding Fashion Inspiration in imagined by Laura Andrea Wedding , through idyllic images that come to life under the lens of wedding photographer and member of the Vendor Guide Laura Zorman.
Une mariée libre et espiègle à l’ allure bucolique
A few words from the team: We wanted to show another side of the bride and somehow break the codes of the traditional bride.
The first series of photos took place in a iconic Parisian place: the Luxembourg gardens, where we show this really fashionable side. She plays with her dress, runs freely. Her hair is held back in a small bun with wisps of hair running down her face.
In the second part, she is in a forest, the atmosphere is bucolic and romantic. This hair is studded with fresh flowers that she picked herself.
We chose a peach wedding dress and matching makeup to highlight the model's very fair skin and gorgeous red hair. The bouquet was made up of wild flowers, to echo this bucolic-chic allure.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Laura Zorman
- Wedding Planner : Laura Andrea Wedding
- MUAH : Reina Kim
- Floral Design : Marie Fischera
- Wedding Dress : Madebride
- Shoes : Bella Belle Shoes
- Ring : Noemie Briand Joaillerie
Did you like this Parisian Bucolic-Chic Bridal Inspiration? Find more related articles on the blog:
- Bridal Accessories Ideas for the fine art bride
- Parisian Bridal Fashion at Hotel Alfred Sommier
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit