Charmed by Provence epic landscapes, photographer Anna Grinets Photography was inspired by elegance and lavender tones from the South of France to portray this Romantic Provence Wedding Inspiration at la Bastide des Barattes. Located near Gordes, the gorgeous venue dating from the 17th century has been tastefully restored to host weddings and refined events, in an exquisite setting. Choreographed by wedding planner Moment Day, this day captures all the essence of Provence, with great finesse and elegance.
The editorial told by the Photographer: La Bastide des Barattes surrounded by lavender fields, located near Gordes, was the perfect venue for our editorial. Talented Provence wedding vendors collaborated to offer romantic and magical ideas to couples wishing to marry in the south of France. Marina coordinated the day with professionalism overseeing all stages of the day to ensure everything went smoothly.
Romantisme et couleurs pastel dans les champs de lavande en Provence à la bastide des barattes
La Blonde et le Barbu Design's delicate floral designs were steeped in romance and soft pastel colors. The table, set in the lavender field, was extremely refined: gold cutlery, vintage crystal, lined plates and napkins with French Toile pattern, a true French tradition. Fruit from this rich region of Provence adorned the table with attractive colours. Katya Katya London's wedding dress with French lace was bucolic in style and elegant, complimented by So Helo accessories. The makeup artist Karine Brossard gave our model a chic look: loose bun, with volume soft around her face and natural-toned makeup. A bespoke suit by Espace Homme Cérémonie, was tailored to perfection and complimented the wedding dress perfectly.
The stationery, and its lovely lavender illustrations and hand-calligraphy by Encres et Nuances was a very artistic and elegant touch to remember this unique day.
BALLADE ROMANTIQUE EN VOITURE DE COLLECTION
A collectible classic MGA Roadster from Provence Classics added charm to our inspiration. The bride and groom experienced the South of France to the fullest enjoying the breathtaking view of the Lubéron as they drove the white convertible towards picturesque Gordes.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Anna Grinets Photography
- Wedding Planner: Moment Day
- Styling & Design Floral: La Blonde et le Barbu Design
- Filmmaker: Emmanuel Amou
- Venue: La Bastide des Barattes
- Stationery: Encres et Nuances
- Models: Enjoy Models Management Manon & Erwan
- Wedding dress: Katya Katya London
- Muah: Karine Brossard
- Vintage Car: Provence Classics
- Groom attire: Espace Homme Cérémonie
- Earrings: So Hélo
- Photo Lab: Richard Photo Lab
Vous avez aimé cette Inspiration mariage romantique dans les champs de lavande en Provence à la Bastide des Barattes? Retrouvez sur Adoré blog de mariage plus d’articles similaires:
- Bridal Accessories Ideas for the fine art bride
- Parisian Bridal Fashion at Hotel Alfred Sommier
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit