It is in the Aude, at the gates of Ariège, Haute-Garonne and the Pyrénées Orientales that nestles in a green setting the fabulous Château Saint-Joseph. Built in the pure Haussmanian style, the magnificent historic building in pink stones is the idyllic setting of Romantic Wedding Inspiration at today's Château Saint Joseph, orchestrated by Delphine, the owner of the castle. It is a journey through time, one of love and friendship, inspired by the work of the painter Fragonard. Let us be charmed by this light and romantic poem, told in pictures by photographer Morgane Ball.
The editorial narrated by the team: This is not a marriage. This is a dream ; a dream about friendship, castles and Prince Charming.
The dream of two little girls running and playing in the gardens of Château Saint-Joseph and imagining themselves to be beautiful princesses for an afternoon, and who over the years, will weave a solid friendship, until becoming bridesmaid and witness at their weddings. The main inspiration for the artistic direction of this editorial was the famous painting by Jean-Honoré Fragonard which represents a young ingenue swinging with her magnificent dress. This scene was recreated using a
swing delicately decorated with a few flowers.
A color palette inspired by the saison
The colors and flowers were inspired by the season. It was lilac season. These flowers bloom at the beginning of May all around the castle. The florist, Nadezda Creation paired it with pale pinks and white flowers to accentuate the romanticism of his floral compositions. Wedding Cakes and Co has created for the occasion a magnificent mounted piece that honors lilac present in the scenography.
To illustrate this ultimate little girl's dream, Delphine decided to collaborate with Millia London.
Her dresses are a delight to wear: ultra fluid and light, while being at the forefront of glamour. The perfect dresses for brides who dare!
For the atmosphere, the theme this time was mainly friendship. We can guess at the bend of a path the prince charming who arrives and leaves with his sweetheart but that is another story.
V E N D O R S
- Venue,Artistic direction, organisation : : Château Saint-Joseph
- Photographer: Morgane Ball
- Film Maker and Drone : Creative Cinema Projects
- Floral designer : Nadezda Creation
- Wedding Dresses : Millia London
- Shoes : Bella Belle Shoes
- Stationery : Paigenco
- Wedding Cake : Wedding Cakes and Co
- Makeup Artists : Angie Makeup & Caroline Garcia
- Hair Stylist : Mag Serenity Hair
- Models : Jeade Pasquier & Marylin Revel
Did you like thisromantic chic wedding inspiration at Château Saint Joseph? Find below more unique inspiration for your wedding:
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit
- Blush and Yellow Fine Art Bridal Inspiration
- Provence Fairytale Wedding at Château de Fonscolombe