Elegant and timeless wedding ideas at parisian Hotel Alfred Sommier
Today's editorial brings us in the heart of the 8th arrondissement of Paris, a stone's throw from Place de La Madeleine. Wedding Planner Laura Andrea_Wedding has chosen an historic and luxurious venue - Hotel Alfred Sommier - for this romantic wedding inspiration in Paris . In the refined and timeless atmosphere of this former 19th century private mansion, here is the eternal story of two sisters souls united by their love, and their intimate and elegant marriage in the heart of the French capital. Scroll down to discover the beautiful imagery from French wedding photographer Laura Zorman .
Timeless atmosphère in the ♡ of Paris
From Laura Andrea, the wedding-planner: We wanted to paint the love of a young couple in a timeless Parisian atmosphere: the hotel Alfred Sommier. A place steeped in a beautiful family history, highlighting the charm and elegance of Haussmannian architecture, with its moldings, wooden floors and original fireplaces.
We chose a neutral color palette in beige and nude tones, because it was very important to respect the identity and the soul of the venue in order to convey this idea that like love, colors can remain perpetual, last over time and cross the ages while remaining chic and elegant.
Romantic chic Parisian wedding
Each part of the shoot highlights all the delicacy and purity of love that brings two people together for life. The groom wears a smoking from Jean Jacques Cérémonie . The bride wears a dress from Tasya Talitha , which with its graphic and languid lines highlights a woman in search of romanticism and modernity.
Wedding table decor with neutral hues
The refined floral arrangements highlights the wedding reception table decor set on the hotel's interior terrace, a peace oasis in the heart of Paris. The sober elegance of the beige, marbled wedding cake, very subtly decorated with real flowers, alone sums up the concept of this romantic wedding inspiration in Paris.
V E N D O R S
- Wedding planning and design: Laura Andrea_wedding
- Venue: Hotel Alfred Sommier
- Photographer: Laura Zorman assistant: Charlotte Wiwi
- Muah: Care By Janna
- Hair: Liubov Paris
- Floral design: Le Moulin Fleuri assistant: Claire Cookfit
- Cake Designer: Cakes By Meri
- Stationery: La Complice Papeterie
- Tableware: Madame de la Maison
- Wedding Gowns: Tasya Talitha
- Groom attire: Jean Jacques Cérémonie
- Wedding Shoes: Rachel Simpson Shoes
- Ring: Jem Paris
- Accessories: Juvelan
- Déshabillé: Cléophina
- Hat: Little N
- Models: Cecelia Yuan & Julien Celette
You will also like this romantic parisian bridal inspiration:
- Romantic Provence wedding inspiration at Bastide des Barattes
- Stunning bridal inspiration at Oeschinen Lac in Swiss Alps
- Elégant Elopement Parisien au charme intemporel
- Bucolic-chic spring wedding inspired from French impressionist painters
- Tuscany High-End Wedding Inspiration at Badia di Orvieto
- Christmas Wedding Table Decoration Ideas in Vibrant Pinks Hues
bella belle shoes bijou mariage blog de mariage blogdemariagefineart boudoir bouquet bouquet de mariée chateau chateau bride chateau de villette destination wedding elope in paris elopement fine art fine art bride fineartbride fine art photographer fineartphotographer fine art wedding fine art wedding blog france french riviera french wedding venue future mariée future mariée 2020 inspiration mariage Italie la maison dautel madebride mariage mariage chateau mariage d´automne mariage en italie mariage en provence mariage fine art mariageinspiration mariage parisien mariage romantique chic mariee mode mariage paris provence robe de mariée romantique wedding in france