Built in the 19th century, the Villa Malfatti, with its atrium and enchanting gardens framed by baroque porticoes, has a insane historical charm that immediately transports you to a romantic universe. We stroll through the various boudoirs and bright lounges decorated with care in a resolutely blue and ivory palette. A fabulous venue which hosts today's editorial proposed by Italian wedding planner Irene Wedding; thanks to an elegant and timeless scenography, she takes us into this fairy tale which knows so well how to tell a beautiful love story. A Romantic Fine Art Wedding Inspiration at Villa Malfatti in Italy told in images by photographer Tiziana Gallo.
An historical venue for A romantic affair
The shoot as told by Irene Wedding: I like light, airy and timeless atmospheres, and I have a great passion for 14th century architecture. Each service provider involved is a craftsman and every detail has been made entirely by hand. For this project, I chose a 19th century Italian villa in Piedmont, a summer residence that once belonged to the Italian opera singer Teresa Belloc. Inside you can admire large bright rooms finely decorated in blue and ivory which inspired me for the color palette.
The scenography gives pride of place to floral decor: roses and ranunculus with and small flowers rural.
HANDMADE DETAILS FOR A PERFECT DAY
The dress, in muslin and tulle, was sewn by hand and comes from one of my drawings. I thought of a romantic, fluffy and light dress, with two glamorous details: the very low-cut semi-sheer bodice covered with beaded lace, and a large removable bow, behind the bottom of the neckline.
The groom wears an handmade elegant tuxedo.
The stationery was designed are in a fine art, romantic style, on cotton paper.
I wanted to create a project that would combine historic charm with the elegance of flowers and the quality of vendors.
P R E S T A T A I R ES
- Wedding planner: Irene Wedding
- Venue: Villa Malfatti
- Photographer: Tiziana Gallo
- Floral design: Mutabilis Lab
- Bridal outfits: Anna Purikova per Irene Wedding
- HMUA: Erika F. Brides
- Stationery: Papyros Studio
- Cake: Sweet Wild Apples
Did you like this fine art wedding inspiration at Villa Malfatti? Discover more on the blog:
- Provence Bucolic-Chic Wedding Inspiration at Château de Villeméjane
- Parisien elopement at Hotel Splendide Royal in the heart of French capital
- Rustic-chic bridal editorial at Massif des Monédières
- L'atelier de Sylvie: French bridal Accessoires 2023 Collection
- Fairytale Wedding Inspiration at Queen's Tower near Athens in Greece
- Delicate Winter Bridal Inspiration