Refined Fall Wedding near Berlin
Located a few kilometers from Berlin, Roskow Castle nestles between Potsdam and Brandenburg. Lovingly restored by its owners, the estate and its park are an invitation to party. It is this grandiose venue that wedding planner Mandy Klaas of Oui à L´ Amour has chosen for this fine art fall wedding inspiration . An enchanting atmosphere inspired by the grace of butterflies and the colors of an Indian summer. Scroll don to discover this magical captured by German fine art photographer Stefanie Lange.
Roskow Castle near Berlin: a magical wedding venue
From Mandy, the wedding planner: Only a few kilometers away from the pulsating capital city Berlin, the privately run castle « Schloss Roskow » is hidden between Potsdam and Brandenburg. The lovingly restored rooms and the extensive park area invite you to party, especially in the summer months, but the fall season has a special charm. When the yellow, orange, and red leaves fall to the ground and the rays of the sun immerse the castle in a warm, golden light, a special, almost magical atmosphere is created.
Lightness of Butterflies and Fall Colors
The inspiration this shoot was the elegance and lightness of the butterflies together with autumn colors such as mauve and burgundy. To give the velvet tablecloth the necessary lightness, the choice fell on transparent chairs and crystal-clear, almost floating place and bread plates with gold filigree. Gold cutlery, fine porcelain and color-matching gwere the perfect finishing touch.
The romantic, playful sketch of the venue was the perfect detail for the stationery. Very delicate and discret butterflies adorned the wedding cake and the place cards.
V E N D O R S
- Wedding Planner: Oui à L ´ Amour
- Photographer: Stefanie Lange
- Venue: Schloß Roskow
- Floral Design: Ulrike Buchheim
- Location Table et Chaises: Furn 4 rent
- Rentals: Got Vintage
- Calligraphie & Papeterie: Annette Bleichert
- Biscuits: Suesse Flora
- Wedding dress: Zo & Willow
- Groom attire: Monokel Berlin
- Accessories: Mia & Martha
- Muah: Stella Loewnich Makeup & Hair
- Jewelry: Goldschmiede Josefine
- Papillons en soie: Flutter Designs
- Napkins: Oh So Preppy
- Barbapapa: Flausch Am Stiel
- Champagne: Moreau & Tissier
- Officiante: Ulrike Haupt
- Couple: Alina & Andy
Vous avez aimez cette Inspiration Mariage Fine Art au Château Roskow? D ´ autres articles similaires pourraient vous intéresser:
- Spring Elopement at Château Bouffémont near Paris
- Refined Bridal Inspiration in the streets of Vienna
- Elegant French Riviera Bridal Inspiration
- Bella Belle Bridal Shoes: discover the new campaign "Metamorphosis"
- L ‘Atelier de Sylvie Bridal Accessoiries Collection 2022
- Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Paris with a beautiful white tulle gown
accessoire mariage bella belle shoes bijou mariage blog de mariage blogdemariagefineart boudoir bouquet chateau chateau bride chateau de villette destination wedding elope in paris elopement fine art fineartbride fine art bride fineartphotographer fine art photographer fine art photographie fine art wedding france french riviera french wedding venue future mariée future mariée 2020 inspiration mariage Italie la maison dautel madebride mariage mariage chateau mariage d´automne mariage en italie mariage en provence mariage fine art mariageinspiration mariage parisien mariage romantique chic mariee mode mariage paris provence robe de mariée romantique wedding in france