Located in the small village of Lenno and on the western shore of Lake Como, La Villa Monastero Pax is nestled in a huge park and has direct access to the lake. It is an idyllic wedding venue offering beautiful facilities to receive your guests with style. No wonder wedding planner Sabine Wedding chose it for this Bridal Inspiration! We are swooning over the refined details and the utterly romantic images signed Rossini Photography and filmed by Gattotigre</a.
This styled shoot was inspired by a sunny Autumn day on Lake Como, surrounded by rich, warm textures. With the idyllic Villa Monastero Pax as stunning backdrop every Italian destination wedding brought her to life and is a romantic micro wedding dream for every couple! The model was absolutely stunned in an elegant blush pink Melania Fumiko gown with delicate details. She also wore eye-catching gold hair accessories by Nea Milano. A purple, pink, and cream bouquet with roses by The Garden of Love complemented the bridal look. The Italian inspired wedding gown was the perfect pairing for the groom’s black tuxedo of Sanvenero Cerimonia. The hair and make- up by Chiara Mari Beauty Services gave the model a soft look with wavy curls.
A color palette which works all year-long
This shoot was intended for creating an intimate wedding and the inspiration for our theme of « Gold Rose Romance ». Dusty and blush rose, purple and gold details create a color palette that works great year-round. Every vendor brought this romantic story to life. Beautiful Letters created an amazing warm wedding stationery with custom calligraphy featuring plenty of textures and depth in the handmade paper to match the colour palette. The wedding table had a soft look with a delicate silk runner and blush pink napkins, candles. Rose gold flatware, pink glassware, and creamy dinner plates from Tableset Luxury Rentals gave a unique touch to the dinner table. Floral arrangement, grapes, and figs were final adornment. The Garden of Love created a beautiful half arch with different floral arrangements and pampas. An abundance of roses and opulent orchids was the romantic scheme.
Getting hitched at Lake Como: glamour and elegance
The beautifully textured wedding cake by La Torteria di Como in dusty rose, cream, and gold foliage with orchids and figs gave the sweets a note of Love. Little sweet details to embellish the sweet table included macarons, magnum cake pops, and other little pastry. Lake Como is a mix of elegance and glamour: breathtaking panoramas during the ride with a Venetian Riva Boat of Lake Como Boat just before the sunset where we ended this amazing shoot.
V E N D O R S
- Styling & Planning: Sabine Wedding
- Photographer: Rossini Photography
- Videographer: Gattotigre
- Venue: Villa Monastero Pax
- Wedding gowns: Melania Fumiko
- Groom´s Outfit: Sanvenero Cerimonia
- Floral Design: The Garden of Love
- Calligraphy & Stationery: Beautiful Letters
- Tableware: Tableset Rentals
- MUAH: Chiara Mari Beauty Services
- Accessories: Nea Milano
- Cake and Sweets: La Torteria di Como
- Boat Rental: Lake Como Boat
- Models: Chiara & Alessandro
Did you like this Lake Como Bridal Inspo? Check those related articles:
- So Hélo Bijoux Mariage Bridal Accessories 2023
- Burgundy Couture Wedding at Château de Varennes
- Provence Bucolic-Chic Wedding Inspiration at Château de Villeméjane
- Parisien elopement at Hotel Splendide Royal in the heart of French capital
- Rustic-chic bridal editorial at Massif des Monédières
- L'atelier de Sylvie: French bridal Accessoires 2023 Collection