Ideally located in a 6-hectare park of pine forest and olive trees, in the heart of the Alpilles regional natural park near Saint-Rémy de Provence, the Domaine de Valmouriane is an invitation to taste the gentle way of life in Provence. Inspired by the majestic bastide, Laura the floral designer of Gloriosa and weddingplanner Flora Maria imagined this elegant bridal Inspiration in yellow and white hues. A refined scenography in the warm and soft colors of early spring tells us about the beautiful day of a feminine and graceful bride. A story told in pictures by wedding photographer Jeremie Bertrand and filmed by Emmanuel Amou.
AN INTIMATE GARDEN CEREMONY
The shoot told by the team: At the end of winter, on the first sunny days, nature comes back to life, buds form and the first flowers bloom to offer us a sublime spectacle full of of refinement. Inspired by the romance of the English countryside, floral designer Gloriosa created an intimate garden wedding filled with old-world detail embodied in the lush flower arrangements in shades of ivory, yellow and white. The centerpiece being this gourmet floral arch overflowing with seasonal flowers, such as ranunculus, peonies and garden roses.
Laura was accompanied by Florence, wedding planner at Flora Maria to help her find the perfect team of service providers to put together this elegant shoot.
The stationery design focused on "old world" elements with aged and textured paper edges, a sage green and ivory color palette with gold hand written calligraphy.
We added with Nadège from Unique Pieces Rental a vintage touch tableware with textured champagne glasses and pale yellow conical candles from Ester & Erik. The bride wore a light and airy wedding dress from Bridalia, with an embellished lace bustier.
V E N D O R S
- Venue: Domaine de Valmouriane
- Photographer: Jeremie Bertrand
- Filmmaker Emmanuel Amou
- Floral Design: Gloriosa
- Organisatrice de mariage : Flora Maria
- Décoratrice : Pièces Uniques Location
- Location chaises : Romanella Events
- Location mobilier : Oravis
- Muah : Agnès Doussot
- Robes de mariées : Bridalia
- Stationery : Elisa Grilli Di Cortona
- Models : Marine & Léa Rose
- Wedding Cake : Les Délices de Gladys
- Jewelry : Anthemis Design
Vous avez aimé Inspiration Mariage élégant en jaune et blanc au Domaine de Valmouriane en Provence? Découvrez sur le blog plus d’idées similaires:
- Audrey & Fabrice's fairytale wedding at Palace de Menthon in Annecy
- Mauve and Lilac Wedding Ideas at Bastide du Roy in Provence
- Burgundy modern romantic destination wedding in Château de Varennes
- Fine Art Bridal Floral Decor Ideas
- Romantic Bridal Inspiration at Château Saint Joseph in South of France
- Bridal Fashion Inspiration with a spectacular Pink Tulle Gown