Judging by the amount of fabulous inspirations in yellow tones that I am receiving at the moment, it seems that wedding providers are more and more inspired by this fabulous color. They are easy to understand: incandescent, cheerful, solar, yellow illuminates, warms, revives. Whether for a spring wedding that celebrates the return of the first rays, a warm summer wedding or an autumn celebration, yellow shines brightly in the most elegant scenographies. Wedding planner Roxana Onaca and her team have understood this and present to us today ultra-refined ideas in a restaurant with a historic cachet, the Ciao Niki in Bucharest. An elegant Wedding Inspiration in yellow tones, wonderful details of breathtaking romance photographed by Ioana Porav and filmed by Vasile Porav.
Vibrant Aesthetic with bright joyful colours
The team's point of view: The starting point for our artistic concept was the flowering branches of Forsythia. Bright yellow and quite wild, they gave us the vision of a vibrant aesthetic with soft but joyful colors. To set the table adorned with spring flowers, Roxana Onaca gathered beautiful ceramic objects, linen textiles and vintage candles. For the fine-toothed, the mini-cakes brought a gourmet note.
We added to the story a spectacular floral installation, made with the famous forsythia and pure white tree blossoms by our floral designers, Alexa & Georgiana from Flori Sauvage.
The look we chose was light and loose like a puff of dandelion under the spring sun. Everything became a fairy tale, the beautiful Art Nouveau space with a large window allowed the sun's rays to bathe the whole thing in golden light.
Balance and harmony for a modern fairy tale
And no fairy tale is complete without a love story to make us swoon. Our bride wore the dreamy, vintage-inspired yet modern and airy dresses, and completed her look with
princess shoes, beautiful jewelry, and, of course, spring-inspired bouquets. The groom brought smarts and daring in a tailored suit, worthy of a knight in shining armor, you might say. No detail was left out that day, because attention to all the little things is what makes a wedding truly memorable. The balance and harmony between all the elements is like a jazz tune heard by chance on a bright spring day, when you walk through quiet streets in search of sunshine: unexpected and perfect.
P R E S T A T A I R ES
- Wedding Planner: Roxana Onaca
- Photographer: Ioana Porav
- Film Maker: Vasile Porav
- Floral Designer: Flori Sauvage
- Menus: Bella Carta
- Rentals: Rental Stories
- Venue: Restaurant Ciao Niki
- Floral Garden : Localinda Flower Garden
- Cake: Ilenwë
- Mua: Aurelia Negru
- Wedding dress: Otilia Brailoiu
- Calligraphy & Stationery: The Paper Log
- Groom attire: Tudor Tailor
- Couple: Andreea & Thomas
- Bridal accessories: Katerinimou
Did you like this Classy Yellow bridal inspiration? Discover more articles on the blog:
- Bucolic-Chic Bridal Inspiration at Water's Edge at Ewen in England
- Regina et Miguel – A fairy tale Provence wedding at Château de Robernier
- Bright Yellow Fine Art Wedding Inspiration
- Fine Art bridal inspiration at Villa Malfatti in Italy
- Enchanted Garden Bridal decoration ideas
- Provence Enchanted Garden Bridal inspiration at Château des Trois Fontaines