Formerly the restaurant room of the former Bristol hotel, the Salons de la Rotonde overlook the marina and offer a breathtaking sea view and the Villa Ephrusi in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat as well than its palm-fringed shores. This iconic venue on the "French Riviera", whose walls still echo the fabulous celebrations given during Les Années Folle, was the perfect setting for the last Workshop of fine art wedding photographer Christophe Serrano . A wedding inspiration in the Salons de la Rotonde which comes to life through the lens of photographer Charlotte Beaune , which today reveals the work of this day placed under the sign of elegance and modern romanticism.
Elegance through a soft and refined color palette
Charlotte Beaune tells us more about her experience: I have been a wedding photographer for several years, wishing to orient my photographic style towards Fine Art, I felt the need to be in direct contact with those passionate about this aesthetic and create images of this style. It is for me important and essential to question myself and improve my know-how. The Fine art wedding photography workshop organized by Christophe Serrano was therefore perfect for my expectations.
During this workshop, I photographed a wedding-inspired session at the Salons de la Rotonde in Beaulieu-sur-mer, a circular architectural masterpiece flooded with light.
Elegance and refinement are the key words of this editorial with a palette of soft colors: blush pink, peach and green. I thank the extraordinary team who worked so passionately to achieve this dream shoot.
P R E S T A T A I R E S :
- Photographer: Charlotte Beaune
- Workshop: Christophe Serrano Wedding
- Wedding Planner: Laetitia Caroline
- Wedding & Floral Designer: Ricci Floral Creation
- Film Maker and Compositor: Weddintime
- Assistant to photographer: Matthieu Vasquez
- Reception Venue: Les Salons de la Rotonde
- Decoration elements: Pieces Uniques Location Ricci Floral Creation
- MUA: Amandine Poisson
- Hair: Julien Matha
- Stylist: Marion Fera
- Groom´s attire: Accord Parfait
- Wedding Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
- Couple: Charlotte & Matthieu
- Stationery: Graphikkart
- Wedding cake: Les Délices de Gladys
- Jewelry:: Atelier Sarah Aime Shoko Creation
- Accessoires flatlays: The Flatlay Design Decovita Silk & Linen Limarin Shop Pieces Uniques Location Magnolias on Silk
Did you like this bridal inspiration on the French Riviera? Discover more content on Adoré:
- Provence glamourous Wedding at Château La Tour Vaucros
- So Hélo Bijoux Mariage Bridal Accessories 2023
- Burgundy Couture Wedding at Château de Varennes
- Provence Bucolic-Chic Wedding Inspiration at Château de Villeméjane
- Parisien elopement at Hotel Splendide Royal in the heart of French capital
- Rustic-chic bridal editorial at Massif des Monédières