Inspired by Goethe's poem “ Wiederfinden ” (“reunited”), the photographer duo Lukas & Sophia offers us a flawless wedding editorial. Set in the majestic and baroque Saint Florian Monastery in Austria, this Wedding Inspiration has everything to seduce couples in search of elegance and sophistication. From virginal flower arrangements from Lisa Huemer to refined hand-calligraphed stationery pieces, these polished details with timeless charm are to discover in the gallery below.
In times of a global pandemic, the feeling of missing someone and the desire to be reunited with loved ones is something everyone can relate to. Our main inspiration - Goethe's poem Wiederfinden (English: Reunited) - tells the love story of separation, distance and unexpected reunion. In the poem, dawn symbolizes this feeling. Our color palette combines cool hues of blue with soft, warm colors inspired by morning light. We decided to tell this love story in the old baroque St. Florian monastery in Austria. Julia Sophie Bridal timeless dresses convey an elegant aesthetic and add dynamics and movement. A handwritten letter by Uliana Popa Calligraphy visually transfers the poem directly into the setting of this old love story.
V E N D O R S
- Photographe, concept & planning: Lukas & Sophia
- Floral Design: Naturwerkstatt Lisa Huemer
- Wedding Gowns: Julia Sophie Bridal
- Calligraphie (Lettre, place noms): Uliana Popa Calligraphy
- MUAH: Pure Malea
- Models: Victoria Karner & Max Ortner
- Headpiece and Jewelry: Kokoro Berlin & KJ Atelier
- Cake: Tortenmehr
- Stationery: Carissimo Letterpress
- Handmade Paper: Eliv Rosenkranz
- Venue: St. Florian Monastery
Did you like this bridal inspiration at St Florian Monastery? Check those related articles from the blog: