You have surely already noticed : a a colorful breeze has been blowing in the world of fine art wedding: wedding providers dare to use more and more vibrant color palettes. Here is a new example from fine art wedding photographer and member of the blog ' s vendor guide Morgane Ball . In collaboration with weddingplanner Alle Gebeure and floral designer VIVA Blooming , they take us for a walk in the alleys of the very beautiful Château de Mairy in Champagne. This Wedding Inspiration at Château de Mairy filmed by Balancia Films is a romantic fairy tale with plenty of lovely details to discover in the gallery below.
MARIAGE CONTE DE FéES AU CHÂTEAU DE MAIRY EN CHAMPAGNE
On the outskirts of Château de Mairy, in Champagne, Monsieur wishes to offer a marriage proposal worthy of a fairy tale to his sweetheart. For this, we have recreated a poetic setting where, sipping drinks among flowers, the young lady accepts, transported by emotion.
We owe the setting to the Belgian duo composed of Davy Achten - wedding planner Belgian Alle Gebeure, and florist Viva Blooming. The set is embellished with a garden rose swing, and a romantic flower umbrella!
The magical aspect is also found in the pastel-colored outfits. Blandin & Delloye offers us a eucalyptus costume with quality finishes. While on the bride side, it's MariFin Bridal which suggests a dress in pink / mauve tones, whose fluidity fits perfectly with the jovial character of our (future) bride.
For our second painting, fiction meets reality. Why make their engagement last when the environment lends itself to celebrating their feelings? So here they are who decide to unite in this magical place, in a small group, surrounded by their loved ones.
It is again Davy and Viva Blooming who unite our newlyweds in all simplicity, around of a colorful table whose flowers remind us that we are still in the Land of Love. The set is embellished with the beautiful stationery made by Lenka Calligraphy .
Finally, We will appreciate Davy Achten's discreet nod to the origins of our bride in the table decoration, decorated with fresh fruits.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Morgane Ball
- Filmmaker: Balancia Films
- Wedding planner et wedding designer : Alle Gebeure Wedding Planning & Styling
- Floral Design: VIVA Blooming
- MUAH: Fanny Wong Beauty
- Dresses and Accessories: MariFin Bridal
- Groom' s outfit: Blandin & Delloye
- Stationery: Lenka Calligraphy
- Venue: Château de Mairy
- Rentals: Picobello
- Cake designer: So Minouche Gourmandise
- Couple: Tina & Cederique
Did you like this beautiful bridal inspiration at Château de Mairy? Discover more related articles from the blog:
- Refined Bridal Inspiration in the streets of Vienna
- Elegant French Riviera Bridal Inspiration
- Bella Belle Bridal Shoes: discover the new campaign "Metamorphosis"
- L ‘Atelier de Sylvie Bridal Accessoiries Collection 2022
- Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Paris with a beautiful white tulle gown
- Pastoral Chic Wedding Inspiration at Château Saint Joseph