The sparkling white winter landscape looms before me. I still enjoy the cozy warmth of my car while snuggling up in my cosy and soft hand-knitted pullover. I deeply breathe in and breathe out and try to contain my excitement. I'm getting married in a few moments!
I ask my driver to stop by the side of the road to enjoy the surrounding landscape. I let the photographer capture the joy that warms me, despite the freezing winter air. I place my tiara on my forehead, the snow crackles under my shoes. The winter breeze blows through my hair, I shiver, I feel beautiful and alive.
This Delicate Inspiration and Ideas for a Winter Bride, courtesy of German fine art photographer Michaela Klose, is a winter tale with shimmering landscapes. It paints the portrait of a winter bride, a romantic and inspired snow princess.
From the team: Ramona wears a real vintage 60s veil, sourced from All about Dreams. She protects herself from the cold with a couture pullover signed Marry and Bride. Die verborgene Schönheit created a flawless look for a winter bride, her crown in gold thread sacred her princess for a day. A unique handmade creation by floral designer Die Kathe, who knew how to create delicate compositions, dried flowers and white carnations shrouded in freshness and softness.
V E N D O R S
- Concept & photography: Michaela Klose
- Flower Design & concept: Die Kathe
- Muah: Die verborgene Schönheit
- Outfit and vintage veil: All about dreams
- Knitted Couture: Marry and Bride
- Macarons: 49 Grad
- Jewelry & ring box: Sandra Keppler Einzigartiger Schmuck
- Stationery: Sonja Buehrke
Did you like this refined winter wedding inspiration? Find more similar inspiration on the blog:
- Bridal Accessories Ideas for the fine art bride
- Parisian Bridal Fashion at Hotel Alfred Sommier
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit