Tiara for a princess-style bride, veil for the romantic bride, tulle gloves embroidered with fine pearls for the sophisticated bride… Orchestrated by Wedding Planner Minute Papillon Agency, these exquisite portraits reveal the importance of bridal accessories to perfect her look on D-Day. Royal or glamorous, romantic or mischievous, discover the different paintings of this Bridal Accessories Inspiration perfectly captured by fine art photographer Laura Zorman.
Romantic and glamorous bridal accessoires
The shoot told by Laura Zorman, the photographer: I had long dreamed of doing a studio shoot in natural light to enhance the photos and bring a softness to the skin that lends itself perfectly to the fine art style.
The accessories used have an essential role in this shoot, because they bring a very romantic dimension to it and helped me to show the romantic side of the bride.
V E N D O R S
- Photographer: Laura Zorman
- Wedding Planner: Minute Papillon Agency
- Floral design: Atelier Mimoza Paris
- Accessories: 1940 Bridal
- Muah: Jenya Make-Up
Did you like this Bridal Fashion Inspiration? You may also like those related articles:
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit
- Blush and Yellow Fine Art Bridal Inspiration
- Provence Fairytale Wedding at Château de Fonscolombe