Today´s editorial transports us toMarseille in the Bouches-du-Rhône, at the gorgeous Bastide de Toursainte located at barely 15 minutes from Le Vieux port. Listed as historical monument, the building with 18th century architecture reminiscent of Provencal farmhouses is an enchanting wedding venue. A romantic and refined setting which was the perfect backdrop for these refined Wedding Ideas in Provence orchestrated by La Blonde et Le Barbu . A joyful yet exquisite color palette, revealed in every fabulous detail captured by wedding photographers Megane Schultz Photographer & Sandra Malbequi , filmed by Guillaume Auric .
From the team: La Bastide de Toursainte is a very inspiring place with French southern charm. It is revealed, almost secret, in the hollow of the hills of Marseille. Its Provençal facade in golden hues had to be highlighted by flowers in warm colors. Bright coral, powdery yellow, dazzling white and radiant peach set the tone and stand out with its sea green shutters. The facade of the Bastide provided the perfect backdrop for the wedding ceremony where the arch stands naturally on its columns.
Intimate wedding in Provence with a warm palette
The roundness of the flowers in the bride's bouquet contrasts with its thin and elegant branches from which small flowers bloom, signs of nature's rebirth. A bit wild, it stands out as a key element of the bride's outfit: a light dress, with the most refined sequin lace.
The romanticism of the piano piece particularly pleased us: a "plaisir d ´amour" piece played by the groom to his beautiful wife in an intimate and warm atmosphere.
The wedding table is contemporary with its dazzling Ikebana-inspired floral arrangements, fruity touches of lime and the elegant tableware. The Médaillon chairs, with their caned back in light wood, bring back authenticity in accordance with the facade of the bastide.
The green garden of the Bastide de Toursainte invites our lovers for a stroll in the last rays of the sun.
V E N D O R S
- Venue: Bastide de Toursainte
- Photographers: Megane Schultz Photographe & Sandra Malbequi
- Video: Guillaume Auric
- Wedding and Floral Design: La Blonde et le Barbu
- Tableware rentals: Joli Bazaar
- Wedding dress: Marion Fera
- MUAH: Karine Brossard
- Bridal Boudoir: Aude Violette Creation
- Bride´s Accessoiries: So Helo Bijoux & Swarovski
- Stationery: La Pomme et la Pipe
- Cake: Les Délices de Gladys
- Models: Charlotte & Geoffrey
Did you like those beautiful ideas for a refined wedding in Provence? Check out those related articles:
- Refined Bridal Inspiration in the streets of Vienna
- Elegant French Riviera Bridal Inspiration
- Bella Belle Bridal Shoes: discover the new campaign "Metamorphosis"
- L ‘Atelier de Sylvie Bridal Accessoiries Collection 2022
- Bridal Fashion Inspiration in Paris with a beautiful white tulle gown
- Pastoral Chic Wedding Inspiration at Château Saint Joseph