A romantic boat trip on Lake Como, a romantic getaway in the iconic Villa Balbiano - The Heritage Collection … This is the idyllic program proposed by the photographer and member of Adoré Vendor Guide Cédric Klein , and Italian wedding planner Lisa Giolo . Nothing has been left to chance to make the bride and groom swooning over all the fabulous details: a table decorated with hanging candlesticks, delicious colorful cocktails, not to mention the bespoke wedding stationery, this Romantic Getaway at Villa Balbiano has it all.
Iconic Lake Como Wedding Venue: Villa Balbiano
De Lisa, Weddingplanner: The dream venue of Villa Balbiano rises up on Lake Como shore and it is literally Heaven on Earth for those who want to experience a stylish and graceful event. Our photoshoot was ideated following exactly this concept, for this reason, my extraordinary team of vendors and I chose this magnificent ancient Villa to be not simply the background but a protagonist in our project. Our model couple Elisa & Paolo is so harmonious to fit beautifully in the refined location, just like in a romance. With natural but fascinating make-up and wearing a white lace dress with a captivating tear, Elisa poses with great spontaneity near the grand piano and in front of the charming inner pool whose view from the windows shows the blooming garden.
Paolo joins her behind the cameras for some glamorous couple pictures also outdoor, where the fabulous setups make you daydream. In front of the Villa, a table arranged for two and decorated with two glittering chandeliers supports a magnificent six-tiered cake with elegant floral decorations.
Romantic Boat Trip on Lake Como
The other table arrangement stands right on the lake shore, giving the guests a breathtaking view over the enchanting landscape. Once again, the chandeliers and the flower decorations brighten the scene, together with the beautiful and tasty cocktails specially made for our event. Given the venue, could we miss a romantic boat ride on Lake Como? Of course not. The romance continues on the splendid waters of the lake, discovering the beautiful Italian sceneries and celebrating our Love story.
V E N D O R S
- Organisation & Photography: Cédric Klein
- Second Shooter: Cesarem Photography
- Floral Design & Decoration: Olga Drogina
- Stylism: Lisa Giolo
- Wedding Dress:: Sofia Provera Atelier
- Groom attire: Paolo Corona
- MUAH: Paolo Farra
- Lights: Blunotte Eventi
- Cake: Lido Dileno Pasticceria Ramperti
- Catering & Rentals: Sunlake Catering
- Stationery: Atelier Preszburger
- Cocktails: Monsieur Cocktail
- Boat: Boat Service Lake Como
- Wedding Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Accessories: Swarovski
- Venue: Villa Balbiano – The Heritage Collection
- Models: Elisa & Paolo
Did you like this romantic getaway in Villa Balbiano? You may also like:
- Bridal Accessories Ideas for the fine art bride
- Parisian Bridal Fashion at Hotel Alfred Sommier
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit