Intimate ceremony at Domaine de La Rotonde
Specializing in high-end weddings in Provence and French Riviera, wedding planners M Agency planned this romantic elopement at Domaine de la Rotonde. Fresh and delicate floral arrangements from Emily Alarcon combined with an exquisite table setting: the French art de vivre is concentrated in the details of this editorial. Thomas Audiffren , member of Adoré vendor guide , French Riviera-based wedding photographer, captured all the beauty, emotions and elegance of this Romantic Elopement in Provence.
Provence Romantic escape in a renovated templar farm
The Domaine de la Rotonde is a former Templar farmhouse renovated by its owners Jessie and Cédric. An exceptional place full of character, located near Draguignan and Parc du Verdon. The property, with its old olive trees, its swimming pool and pool-house, is an idyllic venue to host a romantic chic wedding.
With its 47 hectares, its stone walls typical of the region, it is a dreamy place for a romantic elopement in Provence .
Refined "provençal" wedding decoration
The videographer Jino Agnelli captured all the sweet moments and the complicity between Victoire and Ugo. Emily Alarcon created the scenography for this day. She knew how to highlight the charm of Provence, with French elegance and refinement. The hand-calligraphy place cards and wedding stationery by Letter blooms bring charm and sophistication. As the second photographer, Sarah Stefani also came to capture these moments of love and emotion. The bride, is glowing thanks to the work of makeup artist Amandine Poisson and hairstylist Julien Matha ! Her dress, a Marion Fera creation, is an ode to femininity.
V E N D O R S
- Wedding Planners: M Agency – Manon Zucca & Marjorie Garcia
- Photographer: Thomas Audiffren
- Second photographer: Sarah Stefani
- Venue: Domaine de la Rotonde
- Wedding Designer: Emily Alarcon
- Wedding dress: Marion Fera
- Makeup Artist: Amandine Poisson
- Hair: Julien Matha
- Filmmaker: Jino Agnelli
- Stationery: Letter blooms
- Cake: Laura LB Cake Design
- Wines: Clément Vins
- Wedding Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
- Rentals & Tableware: Donna Design & La Blonde et le Barbu
You will also like those romantic bridal inspiration:
- Stunning bridal inspiration at Oeschinen Lac in Swiss Alps
- Elégant Elopement Parisien au charme intemporel
- Bucolic-chic spring wedding inspired from French impressionist painters
- Tuscany High-End Wedding Inspiration at Badia di Orvieto
- Christmas Wedding Table Decoration Ideas in Vibrant Pinks Hues
- Parisian Glamorous Elopement in Hotel Elysia
bella belle shoes bijou mariage blog de mariage blogdemariagefineart boudoir bouquet bouquet de mariée chateau chateau bride chateau de villette destination wedding elope in paris elopement fine art fine art bride fineartbride fine art photographer fineartphotographer fine art wedding fine art wedding blog france french riviera french wedding venue future mariée future mariée 2020 inspiration mariage Italie la maison dautel madebride mariage mariage chateau mariage d´automne mariage en italie mariage en provence mariage fine art mariageinspiration mariage parisien mariage romantique chic mariee mode mariage paris provence robe de mariée romantique wedding in france