Ideally located in the heart of Paris, a stone's throw from the Champs-Elysées, the 5-star Hotel Elysia seduces with its comfort and refined elegance. Behind the sublime Haussmanian facade nestle luxury, calm and comfort. A haven for intimate celebrations, as today's editorial by wedding photographer Peony Park. This Elopement Glamor at the Elysia Hotel in Paris organized by Envies Deco will seduce you with its modern romanticism and refined scenography.
The shooting told by the team:
Sitting within central Paris, the elegant Elysia Hotel is the perfect spot for two lovebirds’ intimate elopement that celebrates their commitment to one another. This hotel is unlike any other boutique hotel in Paris, they have combined elegance with modernity so seamlessly in interior design and furnishing that we fell in love with it the second we started looking for a location for our inspiration shoot.
Since the main color scheme from the hotel is purple and gold, we decided to go back to the basics and chose green and white as our main color scheme. That way, with the simplicity and modern look of the couple and the floral setup, we can focus more on the couple themselves instead of the environment (I mean, granted, the interior is lovely without a doubt). Another reason we chose this location and its spacious interior is due to the balcony that surrounds two sides of the room which gave us plenty of natural light to achieve the romantic feel in the season.
The flowers chosen are ranunculus, hellebore, delphinium, waxflower and gypsophila. Atelier Mimoza has used all its talent to make them seem to have naturally grown in the decor, thus creating this relaxing atmosphere for this couple with such a chic and timeless look.
V E N D O R S
- WeddingPlanner: Envies Deco
- Stylist & Stationery: Jackie Chen Design
- Photographer: Peony Park Photography
- Photo Assistant: Sofi Torri Photography
- Filmmaker: Creative Cinema Projects
- HMUA: Michelle Lin
- Floral Design: Atelier Mimoza Paris
- Wedding dress: Karen Sabag
- Kimono: Kim and Ono
- Accessories: Clare Lloyd
- Wedding Shoes: Bella Belle
- Ring Box: Filles Box
- Models: Naomi & Erik K.
- Model Agency: EVD Agency
- Venue: Hôtel Elysia
Did you like this Parisian Elopement at Hotel Elysia? Find more similar inspiration on Adoré:
- Bridal Accessories Ideas for the fine art bride
- Parisian Bridal Fashion at Hotel Alfred Sommier
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit