First, there is this unique color palette, which goes through shades of lavender, eggplant, nude, illuminated by a luminous mustard yellow. Then these refined details, from the wedding dress with sophisticated embroidery to the romantic atmosphere embodied by a quartet of musicians... This elopement at Château Bouffémont, located near Paris, will dazzle you, inspire you, convince you that a wedding or an elopement can be both extremely poetic and refined, with a modern twist. You do not believe me? Discover the fabulous work of LMD Conseils and its team through photographer Géraldine Leblanc chiselled imagery, and the film imbued with magic and sweetness by Stephane M.
Couleur, élégance, poésie et romantisme
Flavia, from LMD Conseils tells her vision: It was after a gloomy 2020 for the wedding industry that we imagined this elopement. The entire team of service providers gathered on this project was unanimous: "We wanted color, elegance, poetry and romanticism! ”.
It is in the mythical Château Bouffémont, located near Paris, that photographer, videographer, florist, wedding planner, cake designer and make-up artist gathered for a day, in order to create this inspiration shoot.
UNE ESCAPADE ROMANTIQUE PrES DE PARIS
A real journey for two, colored with lavender, aubergine, nude and mustard, accompanied by the magnificent quartet – Ivana String Quartet. A generous table, perfect for a romantic getaway in Paris. All the smallest details have been thought out to provide an unforgettable experience for a young couple: stationery by Myne Création, make-up and hair done by Kassaundra Stephens at the tableware, with flower design by La Maison Dautel, wedding cake made by Synies Paris , which was inspired by the embroidered flowers from the Made Bride wedding dress.
The work of Géraldine Leblanc is imbued with femininity and softness. She perfectly knew how to accompany and put our young couple at ease. Stephane M. Films captured and danced all the details carefully crafted by our florist, Flavia from La Maison Dautel, as well as Aurélie and Alexandre from the agency Peony Moments.
V E N D O R S
- Styling: LMD Conseils
- Floral Designer: La Maison Dautel
- Photography: Géraldine Leblanc
- Videographie: Stephane M. Films
- Coordination: Peony Moments & Amoro Events
- Robe de Mariées: Made Bride
- Wedding Cake: Synies Paris
- Stationery: Myne Création
- MUAH: Kassaundra Stephens
- Music Band: Ivana String Quartet
- Rentals: Joli Bazaar
- Wedding Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
- Jewelry: Sohelo Bijoux Gibson Bespoke
- Venue: Château Bouffémont
- Models: Sarah & Julien
Did you like this spring elopement at Château Bouffémont? Find more articles on Adoré to inspire you:
- Provence Bucolic-Chic Wedding Inspiration at Château de Villeméjane
- Parisien elopement at Hotel Splendide Royal in the heart of French capital
- Rustic-chic bridal editorial at Massif des Monédières
- L'atelier de Sylvie: French bridal Accessoires 2023 Collection
- Fairytale Wedding Inspiration at Queen's Tower near Athens in Greece
- Delicate Winter Bridal Inspiration