It is the sun of Djerba that French bridal accessories designer Héloïse Villenave-Gabaud has chosen to illuminate her new 2023 collection So Helo . Since 2009, Héloïse has adorned brides with her unique creations, handmade in her workshop in Châteauponsac. Tiaras, earrings, bracelets, back jewelry: delicate creations designed to enhance all brides, all looks! This year again, So Hélo Bijoux amazes us and renews itself with a very successful collection imbued with poetry and elegance, staged by talented Véronique Lorre and immortalized by Vivien Malagnat & Sandy Cluzaud.
THE NEW SO HELO WEDDING JEWELRY COLLECTION TOLD BY THE DESIGNER
The landscapes of this island of golden sands gave us a boost of inspiration for this 2023 campaign. and accessories from the new collection.
Under the lens of photographer Vivien Malagnat, the poetry is revealed thanks to the complementary talents of an entire team.
The sensitivity and the gaze of each bring an extra soul that perfectly transcribes my universe. Hair and makeup like real Djerbian princesses by the Affinity Beauty duo, our two muses Lysa and Morgan wear pretty Cléophina dresses. Hand in hand, we worked on the artistic direction with Véronique Lorre. Louisa, from Make My Wed based on the island, opened the doors to magical places for us, including the beautiful villa Dar Nejma with minimalist lines. Sandy Cluzaud was able to transcribe the delicacy and sensuality of this new collection through a video that encourages us to travel.
C R E D I T S
- Bridal Accessoires: So Hélo
- Venue: Djerba et Villa Dar Nejma
- Photographer: Vivien Malagnat
- Filmmaker: Sandy Cluzaud
- Styling and floral design: Véronique Lorre
- Muah: Affinité Beauté
- Turban: Collaboration Tej Alik x So Hélo
- Wedding Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
- Models: Morgan et Lysa
- WP and local coordinator: Make My Wed
Did you like the 2023 So Helo Wedding Jewelry Collection? Discover more wedding accessories articles on Adoré:
- Something Blue : Parisian Château Wedding Inspiration
- Glamourous bridal fashion shoot in Paris
- Enchanting Wedding Inspiration at Château de Champlâtreux near Paris
- Bucolic Bridal fashion Shoot with an Elisa Ness Jumpsuit
- Blush and Yellow Fine Art Bridal Inspiration
- Provence Fairytale Wedding at Château de Fonscolombe